When He Finally Asks You Out

.....guess what it's called???

*wiggles eyebrows* OH COME ON! I said guess!

....

( ;)

Fine...

Just vote and keep on reading...

Seriously. BITE.

Oops...I mean vote...

( ̄▽ ̄)

-----------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I don't know what's more scary. Having your Nutella taken away or meeting the guy you so awkwardly kissed... Well, in my cousins opinion it's the Nutella, but in mine, oh hell no was I ready to face the guy....

"Hey babe." Luke said, walking over to Lyla and pecking her on the cheek. She smiled and blushed slightly. I watched them talk and my thoughts drifted to myself and C/N. I wish he could be able to do that to me...

Out the corner of my eyes, I peeked a glance at C/N and averted my gaze when he caught my eye. Feeling my cheeks tint with a light pink, I cleared my throat, gaining the attention of the other couple that had so gotten me and C/N in this mess. They smirked at us while we shot secret daggers at them.

"You wanna grab a smoothie?" Lyla asked. I rolled my eyes.

"We just had one like 20 minutes ago." I stated. Lyla narrowed her eyes and a smirk tugged her lips, making me swallow. Oh shit-

"Well, that was only because you told me you lik-"

"AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Let's go!" I said loudly, grabbing my cousin by the arm and speed walking to any drink bar. I looked at her with 'Don't you dare...' face, to which she shrugged innocently. Sighing, I let go of her and watched her walk to Luke, intertwining her hand with his. They started to talk and laugh, while I walked awkwardly alongside C/N, who had caught up with his brother. Damn, I walk fast...

"Hey..." He greeted silently, making my palms start to sweat.

"Hi..." I said back, just as quietly.

We avoided eye contact for the rest of the time, but our hands accidentally brushed against each other's, making us both jump and flinch at the sudden action. My cheeks flushed red, and so did C/N's. I took a silent breath and caught my cousins eye, glaring at her winking at me and gesturing to the boy walking next to me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey guys." Luke spoke up once we'd gotten our smoothies and sat down at a table. Everyone looked at him.

"Movie?" He asked. Lyla nodded and they both looked at us. My eyes widened and drifted towards C/N's, making eye contact. We averted our gaze quickly and I looked at the couple smiling at us.

"Sure, I guess." I heard C/N say. My sister looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright. Let's go." She said cheerfully, grabbing her boyfriend by the hand as we all got up to head to the theatre.

Oh, was this going to be a long day or what?.....

~After a few days~