Y/N And C/N, Cupid's Personal Love Whisperers [EXCLUSIVE PART 5]

I'm warning everyone...

Things are about to get twisted as fuck.

....

Yeah...

I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense... :/

WELP WHATEVER LETS JUST GET THIS OVER WITH

------------------------------------------

Lyla's POV

"Come in." I sigh, looking up from my work. Y/N walks in and I smile.

"Hey kiddo. Something wrong?" I ask her, turning my chair around.

"Erm... Yeah, sort of." She says sheepishly, shuffling from foot to foot. I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay, what did you do? Break mom's China again? It's okay. Super glues in the bottom drawer." I roll my eyes, pointing to my nightstand.

"Um, that's not the problem, actually... Uh..." She stutters, looking away. I give her a confused look.

"Then what is?"

"Well, I..."

"Got expelled?" I guess.

"Wha-- Hey!" She protests and I laugh.

"Then?"

"I kinda..." She mumbles something afterwards. I strain to hear and ask her to repeat it again.

"I kinda put your name on..." She mutters again, covering up her last part of the sentence.

"Y/N, just spit it out." I say, starting to get impatient.

"A guy asked you out." She blurts.

"What?"

"Don't worry. He's cute."

"Huh?"

"Go on a date with him?"

"Excuse me?" I scratch my head, confused as to what she saying. She sighs.

"Okay, so me and C/N kinda put your name on an online dating website and we rejected the first three guys who asked you out. But then there's was this other guy who looked really nice and we kinda--"

"Wait, you WHAT?!" I scream, getting off from my seat. She gulps visibly.

"Yeah, and that happened so now..."

"So now what?" I ask her in an alarmed voice.

"You're supposed to go on a dinner date with him this Friday night..." She sheepishly says.

"WHAT--"

"Sorry!" She squeaks out an apology. I sit back down, shocked as ever.

"I heard my cue." C/N says, walking into my room. Y/N scowls at him.

"You were supposed to come in 5 seconds ago." She hisses.

"5 seconds isn't that long of a time. Plus, I was hiding outside." He admits, rubbing the back of his neck. She sighs and turns back to me.

"I'm so sorry, Ly. I just didn't like seeing you mope around your room all day and--"

"Am I moping now?" I ask her angrily.

"Well, no." She mutters.

"Then, Y/N, you have no liberty of enrolling me onto an online dating website. And you also have no liberty of having me agree on a date with a guy who I barely know!" I scold. She looks at her feet, obviously disappointed for gods know why.