You Have A Fight With Your Best Friends

WHEN YOU WERE MINE DID I PUSH YOU FAR AWAY--

*awkwardly switches The Vamps off*

I really have to stop bursting into random songs in front of you guys because it's seriously weird...

Btw, please check the Authors Note at the end :)

--------------------------------------

"Do you think she'll like purple or red? Oh god, this is my sister I'm talking about and I can't even tell her fucking favorite color." You groan, burying your face into your hands.

"I'm sure whatever you choose, she'll like it nonetheless." Katy reassures, patting your shoulder.

You were currently with your best friends in the party store, looking for decorations. It was Lyla's birthday in 2 days from now and you planned on a surprise party for her. You figured you needed to repay the favor either way.

"No, she won't. This is my sister we're talking. She's stubborn as hell." You huff, crossing your arms. Angel rolls her eyes and grabs a bunch of different colored streamers.

"Lets just decorate the rainbow, how about it?" She suggests. You shake your head.

"No. We need to plan this out. If we're gonna do this, we better do it right." You say.

"So, we shouldn't do it our way. Because when we do, absolutely nothing goes right." Katy chuckles, Angel joining in with her. You smirk before speaking up.

"Fair point."

~PREVIEW OF THE NEXT TWO HOURS~

"No. No. No. No."

"You've said no so many times, I'm starting to think that your life depends on that word."

"Katy, I will end you.

-

"What about these?"

"Too much Christmas."

"This?"

"Too Valentines Day."

"How about those?"

"Can you say pink?"

"Yes. Yes I can.

"Shut up, Angel."

-

"Is that a triple layer chocolate cake?!"

"What-- Guys, no."

"Please, Y/N?"

"No."

"You've said no enough today. Use something else."

"Fine, Angelina. You wanna hear it French? Non."

"Call me Angelina one more time and I'll show C/N your baby photos.

"I will snap your neck."

"I love you, too."