Y/N And C/N, Cupid's Personal Love Whisperers [EXCLUSIVE PART 6]

Jesus, how long is this series?

This is double the longest part to part story I've ever written.

And it's never turned out to take so many twists and turns.

You'd be surprised if I told you that earlier on, this was only meant to be a one part story.

Interesting how an authors mind can change from the idea of writing one puny chapter to a long ass story in the middle of couple imagines that will probably never happen, eh?

------------------------------------

Your POV

"Okay, lets see." You sigh, opening the doors to your sister's closet. When you do, you're greeted by possibly everything ever known to exist in the means of fashion.

"What did you get for your birthday? The whole clothing line from Hot Topic?" You joke, going back to choose from the clothes.

"All you do is use a little something called begging till you embarrass the fuck out of yourself." Lyla laughs as she sits at the edge of her bed, patiently waiting.

"How about this?" You question, holding up a short black cross front dress.

"Nah. It's nice but too black for a first date." She says, making a face.

"This?" You ask, pulling out an elegant knee high green dress.

"Too simple." She states.

"This?" You question again, holding up a frilly gothic blue dress.

"Looks like a goths dream prom dress. Add a choker and little bit of eyeliner, voila! We have the next 15 year old Angelina Jolie, Maleficent edition." She says with an unamused tone.

"Then why do you even have it?" You laugh, putting it away.

"You know how mom's sister is." She sighs.

"Yeah. Exactly like you. Has a horrible choice in fashion." You tease as she glares playfully at you.

"Oh, shut up. As if you're any better." She remarks, smirking.

"I am offended." You joke, going back to scavenging her closet.

"On second thought, maybe your fashion choice isn't that bad..." You mutter to yourself, pulling out a beautiful looking red sleeveless.

"Wow, okay. This is amazing for tonight." You smile. She grows silent, her face falling at the sight of the dress, causing your smile to drop.

"I wore that on mine and Luke's one year anniversary." She says quietly. You stare at her for a while before rolling your eyes. Sighing, you place the dress back in its place.

"You can't just dwell in the past, you know?" You ask with an annoyed voice, searching for another dress to wear.

"What do you mean?" She asks, knowing fully what you were taking about. You turn to face her.

"You know what I mean. And I can't believe you're still not over it." You glare. She looks down at her feet.

"It's not like I don't want to be over it." She mumbles, looking at the bedside photo of her and Luke. Your eyes grave, to where hers are and you stride over to take it.