Y/N And C/N, Cupid's Personal Love Whisperers [EXCLUSIVE PART 7]

Okay, I swear to god. Just like 2 more chapters of this left.

After that, I'll move on with your requests and other ideas.

For the meantime, GO CRAZY

YOUR COMMENTS ARE NEEDED

SO DON'T HESITATE TO PUT YOUR THOUGHTS IN THERE

...Yeah I don't know what that was either.

BY THE WAY MAJOR PLOT TWIST COMING UP THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU AND YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND AGAIN PREPARE YOURSELVES

-------------------------------------------

Lyla's POV

I straighten out the creases on my dress, twirling around in the mirror just to see if it looked good. Running my hands through my hair, I take a deep breath, jumping when there's a knock on my door.

"Honey? Are you done yet?" My mom asks.

"I guess." I say, peeking my head out of the door before opening it fully to reveal how I looked.

"You look so gorgeous." She smiles and I mirror it.

"Thanks mom." I say just when the doorbell rings. We both exchange a look before scurrying downstairs and going over to see who it is.

"Oh! I see a boy!" My mom squeals, clapping her hands together. My eyes widen and I peek out of the peephole, realizing it's my date.

"But I don't even know his name!" I panic.

"Then why are you going on a date with him in the first place?" She asks with a bewildered expression.

"I don't know ; ask Y/N!" I say before I realize something.

"Where is she?" We both ask at the same time. My mom quickly grabs my purse and shoves it in my hand.

"There's no time! You have to go or else you're gonna embarrass yourself even more!" She says, ushering me to open the door before hurrying into the kitchen.

"Alright..." I sigh, taking a deep breath before swinging the door open.

Damn...

He's definitely better looking in person.

And he was. His eyes were practically like the ocean, a bright blue that stood out in the moonlight. He had dirty blonde hair that looked like it had been ruffled up with just the magic touch of his hand.

But the most attractive part, was the suit. Seriously though. He looked fine as hell.

"Woah." He breathes out. I blush and look down at my feet.

"Sorry, uh, I was not expecting such beauty at first sight." He grins.

Charmer, huh?

"I mean, my mom says I am but I kinda agree with her as well." He smiles, flashing his pearly white teeth.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." I apologize, rubbing my arm.

"Please. Don't be." He says, extending his hand out. I reach out to shake it awkwardly.

"Hey, you don't need to be so stiff. I don't bite." He jokes and I muster up a smile. There's a moment of silence between us before he clears his throat, extending his other arm out to hold a rose.