Late Night Conversations - Part 2 [Update Marathon Pt. 11]

Most authors, after they finish writing sentimental authors notes, usually start the next update with something cheesy like:

"Omg guys your support literally means the world to me"

"I couldn't breathe without you guys, I love you so much"

"Your love is what keeps me going on"

*abrupt pause*

I honestly don't have time for that.

It's not that I don't love and appreciate you guys, it's just that it's stupid for me to drown you in a puddle of my words when you're here for the purpose of reading fanfiction.

I've done stuff like this before and I couldn't be bothered to write a sentimental note because I'm saving that for another chapter.

So before someone asks about the last author note--

Yes, I was back stabbed. Yes, people treated me unfairly. Yes, my best friends are a bunch of losers. Yes, my life was a living hellscape just a few months back.

But you know what? Past is past. Who gives a shit about those people when I could focus on making others feel good with this book?

Knowing that my writing is something you enjoy is my happiness. You guys are my happiness and I can't describe in words how much you mean to me.

So without further ado, I hereby present another (sort of a distraction to prepare for the 10K worded update inspired by true events) texting scenario just cause they're fun to write and lift my spirits up.

Things have been gloomy but who cares. My life is looking up now and that's what matters.

SO PLEASE ENJOY :)

-

P.S. In the last update, I made you say something about "you wanna hear it in French?" and ended up writing yes in Spanish and I apologize sincerely for that lmao. Let's just pretend C/N made no comment because of that mistake and move on with our lives.

-

C/N: There's a bird outside my window help

Y/N: Try throwing your dignity at it

Y/N: Well

Y/N: If you had any ;)))

C/N: mEANIE

Y/N: Aw I'm sorry

Y/N: I love you

C/N: Really? :)))

Y/N: no

C/N: HURTFUL

Y/N: Moving on from your sad life..

Y/N: WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP

C/N: I felt like being annoying

Y/N: Fuck you

C/N: I've said this one too many times

C/N: That's the plan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/N: You are officially Satan's spawn