Being Sick Is Only Fun When You're Missing Out On A History Lecture

Your POV

"You know, being sick is only fun when I'm missing out on that mid term chemistry test." You say to Lyla as she takes your temperature. Your sister pats your head reassuringly and takes out some pills.

"Don't be such a grumpy cat. You're just mad because you miss C/N." She smirks. You roll your eyes but flush at the mention of his name, suddenly being grateful that the fever caused you to already go red in the face.

"I know you're blushing. Just cause you're sick doesn't mean I can't tell when you're fantasizing about him kissing you." Lyla says, winking at you. Sticking your tongue out, you playfully glare at her.

"Shut up and take the temperature already." You grumble, her laughing and saying something sarcastic about how positive you are this morning. Once she's done, she examines the number and makes a face.

"Wow, that is kinda high. Must be the flu so don't think there's anything to freak out about." She says, shrugging and standing up, handing you some water. You gratefully take it and gulp it down.

"Don't you have classes?" You ask her once you're done. She takes the glass and shakes her head.

"Took a day off. I know Mom's kinda stressed so..." She simply says, gathering up everything and flashing you a smile. You look up at her graciously, flattered that she took up her time for your own benefit.

"Thanks, sis." You say. She ruffles your hair.

"No problem, kiddo. Just make sure you keep that dirty mind of yours in check whilst you think 'bout him, hm?" She questions slyly with a smug grin. You sigh and throw your head back in annoyance and she laughs.

"If you need anything, I'll be downstairs. Don't watch too much TV cause I don't want you whining your butt off 'bout some stupid headache." She says, kissing your forehead and walking back downstairs. You grab your phone but gaze around the room for a while.

"What do people usually do when they're sick?" You ask yourself, racking your brain for answers to pass the day. After a few minutes, you still don't have anything and shrug, deciding to just mess around with your phone. When you open it you find that C/N must've texted you a gazillion times.

"That boy is hopeless." You chuckle, reading over with an amused expression about how he was so bored without you. Fucking twat moaned and groaned 'bout how he didn't 'feel loved'.

C/N: Princessssssss, where are youuuuuuu?

C/N: I've been worried sick about youuuuuuu....

C/N: And it's like shit here so come save the day by taking me out my misery.

C/N: I know you're reading my texts.

C/N: ......

C/N: Y/N.

C/N: Text

C/N: Me

C/N: Back

C/N: PLEASEEEEEE

MISSED CALL FROM 'MY LITTLE IDIOT'

C/N: Y/N, pick up your phone and text or call back the hopeless loser you call your boyfriend immediately.

"Idiot." You scoff silently to yourself.

Y/N: Babe, I'm fine.

C/N: FINALLY WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG LIKE WHERE ARE YOU CLASSES ALREADY STARTED LIKE HOURS AGO