When You Try And Bet If You Can Survive Without C/N

Holy hell guys, wow. I'm legit overwhelmed by your response to the last authors note.

Not only are you all so sweet and supportive but you defend me. I had absolutely no idea how much this book meant to you, more less how much I meant to you.

Am I really that big of an inspiration? All of you have been saying how it's not fair that all of these things happen to me and honestly, I'm so shocked.

There's comments about how you agree with me, comments about how I don't deserve this, comments about how I'm putting too much pressure on myself and then the obvious comments like "QUEEN." and "bitch slay".

Honestly, thank you so much, god. Your love is like endless and it makes me want to melt in a puddle of joy because you guys are like the bright rays of sunshine that break through the clouds after a storm.

I'll keep on going for your sake. I'll always keep on going. I don't care what others say but you all remind me constantly that I shouldn't give up. Not now. Not ever.

I love you guys so much it's unreal :)

Quick side note: If you guys want to be up to date with when I'm going to post a new chapter then you need to check my message board. That's where I usually alert about why everything's been delayed and when it'll be up next. So if you want to know about the updates, just check that out! <3

And because of you're really positive feedback and incredible patience (also considering I'm not gonna be active on Wattpad next week starting from June 12th), this ones gonna be super long.

You're welcome ;)

-

Your POV

"Yeah, but it's like overrated. What makes you think it's so heavenly?"

"Because that's what it looks like. And what if feels better than expected?"

"But the pleasure is like emphasized all the time. There's no way in hell it actually feels that good."

"And how would you know? Is there something you'd like to tell me?"

"God, no, you idiot. I'm just saying that it's obviously exaggerated."

"Yeah, you're also basically directing to the fact that you don't want a girl to go down on you someday."

"Jesus, dude. My girlfriend is right next to me, I--"

"She can also hear you." You interrupt, turning to face your boyfriend after he had so weakly attempted to whisper. His face turns red and Jamie snorts.

"Smooth going, Romeo." He remarks. C/N's head instantly turns to him, a scowl evidently stretched out across his face.

"Oh, for crying out loud, you started the stupid thing." He huffs.

"Only because it's a valid situation in life that everyone is going to encounter. Well, everyone except you because I highly doubt you know the slightest thing about going at it in bed." Jamie smirks. C/N slaps his palm over his face.

"I'm going to ignore you and hope that no woman is ever stupid enough to like you." He groans.

"I bet I'd be great in the sheets--"

Crush X Reader Boyfriend Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें