The Song You Catch Each Other Hardcore Jamming Off To

FOURTH PREFERENCE YAS

THATS FOR THE FOUR DAYS I WAS GONE SINCE MY SCHOOL STARTED

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAPPY CAUSE MY BRAIN IS TRYING TO CONTAIN ITSELF

I MEAN COME ON

I NEED A LIFE

OR A HOT BOYFRIEND

PLEASE

I DONT JUST WANT A STUFFED CHICKEN TO CUDDLE AT NIGHT

--------------------------------------

You:

Sit Still, Look Pretty - Daya

He didn't really expect to walk in on you singing into a hairbrush, in just a t-shirt and underwear, on top of your bed and the volume cracked up high enough for the neighbors living four blocks away to hear because you thought you were home alone.

He also didn't expect you to throw your pillow at his face and demand him to get the fuck out after he burst out laughing.

So sadly, his dream of joining you had been crushed.

Him:

I Found A Girl - The Vamps

It was just a casual Sunday morning with no unwanted noise... Well, in the C/N household, it was quite the opposite. So when you went to deliver the cookies your mom wanted to give a friend of hers living down by the street, you couldn't help but be curious about the abnormal noises coming from C/N's house.

Little did you know that you would sooner be wishing that you hadn't seen your naked boyfriend prancing around the living room, singing into his moms blush applier.

And as you continued the journey to deliver the cookies without eating them halfway, you wondered how the hell you were going to face him the next morning in school.

----------------------------------------

Gosh, both these songs are so fucking amazing.

If anyone isn't already a fan of Daya or The Vamps, then you must listen to their albums Sit Still, Look Pretty and Awake.

I DOUBT YOU'LL HATE EVEN ONE SINGLE WORD OF IT

-

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

~ Lyla :)