What He Does When You're Upset Or Mad [Update Marathon Pt. 9]

[ATTENTION: The Exclusives [Part 9] is officially out! I won't post it here so be sure to check it out on the other book after reading this or sometime later onwards. Make sure to vote if you like and comment your thoughts on it. Thank you for your attention though!]

-

WOWZAAAAAAAA

Lmap sorry I kinda have an unexplainable obsession with that word (non-word? Probably doesn't coexist in the English dictionary as far as I know) and I've decided--

TO MAKE IT MY INTRO

....

I could start so many weird conversations, honestly...

This is a request by someone I don't remember. I tried looking for them but I couldn't find the comment in the mass of them so I gave up.

WARNING: This is the second last part of the update marathon which DOESN'T include the other part of 'When Someone Tries To Hit On One Of You'. I'm going to try and post that in a while.

-

C/N loves you. Like, he loves you so much he'd die for you. There's no denying that.

And because of this reason, he can't stand to see you upset.

If there's a sad look on your face, he makes it his duty to wipe it off. Although, in his defense, it's easy to do so with his stupid puns and pick up lines...

Sometimes, he even throws a piece of paper at the back of your head during class. You'll scowl and look back at the person, only to soften your expression when you realize it's him.

And when you open the note, you'll see some retarded yet clearly drawn with effort sketch of a teddy bear and writing underneath it, saying:

"I love you BEARY much."

Other times, he'll sneak up behind you, only to squish the life out of your body with a tight hug. Then the rest of the whole day, he'll cling onto your side, giving you tiny, soft kisses on the forehead, cheek and nose.

Once when you were mad at Jamie for making an unneeded comment, he refused to talk to his best friend for the whole day. This tried to last a week until you decided to forgive the guy, eventually forcing C/N to stop ignoring him.

So, as you can see, he obviously cares for you. He'll do anything to make you happy again unless you're mad at him.

Which just so happens to bring us to today...

~WUSH WUSH WUSH FLASHBACK~

"Princess, please?"

"...."

"I know you're denying my affection on purpose."

"God, C/N. Get off of me."

"But why are you mad?"

"That's none of your business!"

"Then what did I do to make you so angry?"

"I'm just gonna continue to ignore you."

"Tell meeee."

"Please do stop stroking my head like a creep. People are staring."