Y/N And C/N, Cupid's Personal Love Whisperers [EXCLUSIVE]

YOU ALL KEEP ON FUCKING ASKING ABOUT MY FUCKING OTP HUH

KEEP ON CRITICIZING LULA SO FUCKING MUCH

NOW YOU SHALL SEE WHAT I ACTUALLY HAD IN MIND ALL ALONG

ENJOY YOUR STAY BITCHES

ALSO I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE

NOW READ THE STORY

-----------------------------------

Your POV

"Ly? Mom's calling you down for breakfast." You shout from the other side of your sister's room, knocking the door. The sound of someone shuffling around is heard and footsteps lightly grow closer to you before she opens the door.

"Woah. You okay?" You ask, taken aback by her expression. Her eyes are bloodshot and she looks as if she hadn't slept since 1920. She sighs and moves past you, heading downstairs. You grow suspicious and follow her.

"Honey? Tell your sister to hurry up already-- Oh my gosh! Lyla?" Your mom gasps, dropping the spoon she was holding as she takes in your sisters appearance.

All Lyla does is grab her plate and turn around, heading backs upstairs. The door slams and you flinch, sighing as you look back at your mom.

"What happened--"

"I don't know." You sigh. Your mom drops her head and shakes it, trudging back into the kitchen. Meanwhile, you stand there, going over all the possibilities that might have been the reason to her misery.

It couldn't be her exams... She definitely passed those... And I don't think she fought with her friends. It would've been long over by now.

Unless...

"No way." You breathe out, eyes widening.

And suddenly you find yourself tying your laces up, not even bothering about telling your mom where you were going for you were far too caught up in your own thoughts.

"Come on, come on, come on..." You mutter quietly to yourself, anxiously tapping your foot as you stand on the other side of the door.

"Oh, hey--"

"How's Luke holding up?" You blurt out.

"I was about to ask you the same thing about Lyla." C/N sighs. You two stand in silence for a while before you decide to speak up.

"Did they...?"

"Yeah..." He mumbles. You hang your head low.

"Oh."

Wonderful.

Fucking wonderful.

I'm dating the brother of my sister's ex.

Just great.

I so totally deserve an Oscar for this.

"So what now?" C/N's voice asks, interrupting your thoughts.

"What do you mean 'what now'?" You question, looking at your boyfriend with a confused face. He shrugs.

"Well, we can't just sit there and watch them be so fucking miserable." He says like it's no big deal. You facepalm and sigh at your boyfriends blank remark.

"First of all, we can't just set my sister up after a breakup. Second of all, you have no idea what you're doing." You glare.

"They have to move on eventually!" He protests. You hold your hand up to silence him.