When He Thinks Watching Lights Out Is A Good Idea [CONTINUED/REWRITTEN]

GAH STOP!

Oh, um... sorry if I sounded weird. I was just trying to control myself before I burst into another song.

Anyways, one of my sorta friends *looks at her and rolls eyes* told me that she thought it'd be a good idea if the scary movie preference ended differently.

And I was sorta desperate for ideas so...

That reminds me! Do leave requests below or message me personally because my mind is currently blank and I'm running out of things to write about because we all know that not having a boyfriend shows that I have no idea how relationships work.

Unless you want me to make an exclusive of the series....

That also reminds me! Wait, nope. Nothing.

ANYWAYS WHO WATCHED THE DISNEY MOVIE MOANA OMG IT WAS SO GOOD GAH

I loved the pig, lmao xD

Anyways, here's the sorta continues version of the scary movie preference.

Remember: LEAVE REQUESTS CAUSE MY MIND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE ABOUT

------------------------------------------

Your POV

"Finally. You take ages to complete your work." Your boyfriend remarks as you both head to the kitchen. You smack his arm in response.

"Oh, shut up. Like you're any better." You sass back at him, pulling yourself to seat onto the kitchen counter. He smirks as he stands in between your legs, wrapping his hands around your thighs to pull you closer to him.

"I think I'm gonna need ice for that burn." He mocks. You roll your eyes at his behavior.

"You are so childish." You giggle as his fingers dig into your side slightly.

"Why thank you. Though I already know it's cute." He winks and you scoff, smacking him upside on the head lightly, causing him to whine in response.

"Hey, you should be loving me!" He pouts.

"Trust me. I already love you too much for my own good." You say. He gives you a look and you chuckle, leaning forward to place a chaste kiss on his lips.

"So, for the snacks..." He hums suggestively, looking around the kitchen in delight as he fantasizes about the wonders of delicious food.

"Do not DARE devour all my movie food even if it's your only hope of survival." You warn, tightening your legs around his waist so he doesn't escape to raid your snack cabinets.

"Aren't you generous?" He says sarcastically, rolling his eyes and escaping your grip.

"I believe so myself." You laugh, hopping off the counter to take out two bags of microwavable popcorn. While it's preparing, you grab two bottles of coke and of course, gummy bears.

"You really go all out for just one movie, don't you?" C/N asks, humored at your choice of food.

"It's food. Who doesn't?" You shrug and he chuckles, grabbing the drinks and candy out of your hands to set it on the counter. You look at him, puzzled.

"I'd go all out for you." He says, pulling you close to him. You roll your eyes at his unusual cheesiness.

"Someone's sappy tonight." You giggle as he brushes his nose against yours.