When He Tortures You... With Tickling

Tickles? Or cuddles? (^ω^)

Your POV

There is nothing, ABSOLUTELY nothing better than relaxing on a lazy Saturday, in your pajamas, flopped on the couch with Netflix and cookie dough ice cream right beside you as you go through a sad movie marathon.

"Hey sis, Tell mom I'm studying at Livia's. See ya later, bitch!" Lyla called out, shutting the front door behind her. Despite her leaving, my gaze was so fixed on the TV, I didn't even look back when trying to shush her.

About halfway through the movie, you were crying your heart out, while stuffing ice cream in your mouth and creating a gloopy mess. Not that you cared anyways... It was on the saddest part scene of the movie, like a part when the guy dies or more stuff like that.

While you were having an emotional breakdown over a movie, C/N was planning to sneak up on you. Ever since your birthday, it was official you both were a couple. And the necklace? Please. You were literally inseparable from it. For gods sake, you even slept in it! Anyways, back to C/N. Due to the utter sadness of the scene, you were crying so hard, that when C/N entered the house, it took him so off guard, he nearly knocked over your moms anniversary vase.

"Y/N?" He called out to you, walking into your living room to see you in a weeping mess. He rushed over and flopped down next to you, pulling your figure into his arms.

"What's wrong?" He asked. You only hiccuped and cried harder in response.

"Sweetheart, I don't understand-" His eyes trailed to the TV and he 'ohhed'. Looking back to you, he rubbed your back in comfort until you'd calmed down. You sniffed and buried your head in his chest, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"He died...can you imagine how hard it must've been for her? I don't think I've ever cried that hard..." You chuckled. C/N smiled.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Well, I was going to sneak up on you, but I can't just leave my beloved girlfriend like this." He teased, brushing his nose lovingly against yours. You felt heat creep up to your cheeks. Nearly a week and you still couldn't get used to the fact that you were both an item.

"Now that you're here, join me in my movie marathon!" You said childishly, clapping your hands together and switching to another movie. C/N laughed and laid back onto the couch. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you on top of him. You smiled and snuggled closer to your boyfriend, sighing in content before pressing play on 'Big Hero 6'. (A/N: Don't give me that look...don't do it! Reader-chan: -.- Me: Damn it...)

During the movie, C/N's eyes weren't on the screen, but glued to you. He thought it was amusing how you jumped and squealed and the cute Baymax and Hiro scenes or the way you laughed at the funny Fred scenes. He looked down at your figure in his arms and ran his fingers through your soft H/C hair. It was relaxing and very soothing and you found yourself going limp and getting slightly sleepy from it. You let out a small yet adorable yawn, making him chuckle and kiss the top of your head. You grinned and fixed your attention back to the TV, where the car chase was going on.

SPOILERS FOR BIG HERO 6!!! You have been warned! Do not frame me, pheasant!

"Why are we stopped?!"

"It's a red light!"

"THERE ARE NO RED LIGHTS, IN A CAR CHASE!"

You let out a laugh, making C/N's grin widen. He nuzzled his face into your hair and rested his cheek on top of it. You paused the movie and laced your fingers through his, closing your eyes. The both of you just enjoyed each other's presence and the warmth surrounding you both...That was until, C/N flipped you both over, making your eyes snap open and widen in surprise.

"C-C/N?" You stuttered. Your boyfriend only smirked down at you and rested his forehead against yours.

"W-what are y-you doing?" You asked him, a blush spreading across your cheeks at your position.

"Oh, nothing~!" He said, smirking even wider.

His hands ran up and down your waist slowly, gradually reaching the rim of your shirt and gently slipping their fingers underneath it. He stroked your soft skin, making you shiver slightly from the sensation. He leaned in and-

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! C-C/N! Stop! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" You laughed loudly, squirming underneath him as he tickled you. His hands dug into your waist, making you laugh even harder and gasp for breath.

"STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" You gasped and kept on giggling like a maniac. He finally stopped and let you catch your breath.

When your pulse calmed down, you glared playfully at the boy, while he just grinned down at you. Before you had the chance to speak, he smashed his lips against yours, making you melt and kiss back, wrapping your arms around his neck in instinct. His hands trailed down your waist and their thumbs traced little circles on your stomach. You sighed and smiled against his lips before pulling away. C/N pouted cutely at you while you giggled, pushing some of his hair away from his face and kissing his nose gently. He smiled.

"I love you." He said lovingly. You reached up and pecked his lips, running your fingers through his soft C/H/C (Crush's hair color) hair.

"I love you, too. But I'm gonna get you back sometime." You warned, breaking out into a grin.

He threw his head back in laughter and smirked down at you.

"We'll see about that someday, babe." He winked at the end.

You, of course, blushed at his action, and C/N, of course, just laughed and kissed your nose because he thought you were adorable.

You just blushed again.