When Someone Tries To Hit On Him [Update Marathon Pt. 6]

EDIT: I promised you guys an update for this book in the recent authors note and despite being in a bad mood, I'm still going to write it
Just want you to keep in mind that the first 3,000 words were written long ago so to be honest, not really feeling happy right now. If you're free to talk, do pm me. I kinda need someone who understands right now so yeah. Anyways, continue on :)

-

Lmao so my dad is kinda mad at me and I'm just here laughing.

....

I'm sorry it's just that I was eating my lunch really slowly and he stared at me weirdly so I asked him "what what's wrong?"

And he was just like "no nothing" and went back to eating

The thing is though, when he looked away, he muttered to himself "I know she's going to fail her future so don't do this to her, she's your daughter. Just keep quiet."

....

WELL THANKS DAD

Anyways--

Lmao there's no anyways about this, my parents are amusing people.

Which reminds me,

QOTD: If you guys do read them, do you like my stupid conversations with my parents?

I know it's a weird question but I love writing what they say to me all the time as much as it makes me feel like a lowlife pfft

Like my dad got up after lunch and he was like "Lyla, you're doing the dishes." and I said "what no".

So he rolled his eyes and replied "can't you say an enthusiastic yes to anything remotely productive?"

So I said "Yes, I'll gladly NOT do the dishes."

....

HE LOOKED SO MAD AND HE JUST LIKE SIGHED AND LEFT

ANYWAYS--

Thanks for reading my (weird) life stories aND ON WITH THE CHAPTERRRRR

Reminder: The Exclusives are out, guys! Please check them out and give it a vote if you liked it! Also, make sure to leave your thoughts on the chapter, I'd really appreciate some feedback!

Other reminder: The feedback you leave? Try not to correct my grammatically incorrect writing when you're writing any, please. As much as you want a nice, mistake free chapter, I'm sometimes in a rush and my fingers slip while typing. So keep in mind not to do it because I might start to secretly hate you and as much as I tend to hate people, I'll only do it if they piss me off.

-

While C/N is sometimes more on the subtle side of jealousy, you're the embodiment of showing it.

It usually doesn't happen often because everyone at school is so fond of you two being a couple and many people who you pass by outside usually smile or awe over you both due to your intertwined hands.