3. I'm probably the luckiest person here... Probably

Y/N's p.o.v
Omg omg OMG OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!~~~~~
Cannot believe that I just met BTS in like... Approximately 4 minutes ago.
It was about 8:56am when I bumped into Jungkook... Oh sh*t

It was 9am!!!

I can make it!! It's still 9am! I gotta make it!!

Author-nim is back! (So 3rd p.o.v)
Y/N ran and ran as fast as she could. She could see the door to where the trainees had to meet. It was wide open as if it were meant for Y/N.
"YES!" Y/N cheered. But the door started to close...
Boom BOOM boom BOOM! The sound of her heart beat pound in a loud rhythm.
Y/N thought to herself, 'It's now... Or never.'

Time had slowed down ((for her, not literally she doesn't have powers in case u were wondering!!),
Boom BOOM boom BOOM!
The doors were closing in.
She inhaled *inhales* and exhales *exhales*
'Author-nim in my head PLEASE SHUT UP!'
((Ok ok, mian habnida 미안합니다 (−_−;))
It was almost 9:01am in...
...5
........4
............3
.................2
......................1
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Y/N roared all her might and bolted to the door, which startled the person who was about to close the door (results delaying the time just a bit, yay! But it seriously works!)
You shoved the door open WIDE! Making a big SLAM kind of sound, which also bashed a female trainee out of your way resulting her to fall (seriously YOU ARE DANGEROUS, making people fall over when doors are involved!).

"SORRY SORRY!!" Y/N made two big 90° angle bows which made her hair to flip towards the (seems like) trainers who were in front of the room.
Everyone stared at you as if you are stupid, crazy, or just plain pathetic! Some continued to stare but some just turn their heads back to the front

*groan*

Y/N hears a groan, she then notices that she had accidentally bashed a female trainee with the door. You offered your hand to the trainee, she stared at your hand and her eyes start to crawl up and meet your face.
She had long, flowing white-ish blond kind of hair (but it looked dyed so no she isn't a foreigner), pale skin, black brown eyes (you know those authentic Asian eyes), pink, thin lips (maybe she used lip balm).
She wore a plain, black cap. A white tank top that says 'Cool' on it, with grey sweat pants, also with neon yellow Nike shoes (interesting way to brighten up a person (⌒-⌒; )

Your hand was awkwardly sticking out, waiting for her to take that hand.
Then the trainee finally said, "Tsk! I don't need your help," she slapped your hand away and she got up in a way like it were a hip hop dance move.
To be honest, it was impressive the way she got up. It showed confidence and pride. You even heard some 'Oooooooooohhhhh' from a few of the trainees as if you just got owned. The female trainee then went to sit on the ground with the rest of the trainees.

Y/N's p.o.v
The trainer then said, "OK, NOW let this meeting officially commence!"
Everyone made an applause and you can hear some 'WOO!!'s or 'YEAH!'s.
I then take that as a signal to close the door and join the others.
"You guys are trainees right now, a few of you could become lucky to become whatever you're here to become. Some of you are trainees so that you could become an actor/actress, or become a music producer, model, or an idol."

As the trainer said those words, everyone had their heads up high and their eyes started to gleam.

"This training period is going to be hard on all you guys to bring out the best in you. Some of you beforehand made a contract with us to stay for 2 years, 4 years or 8 years for this. You guys are going to be grouped up with people who are doing the same things you're doing, the little paper cards that are being hand out is a number, you guys find people with the same number as you so... Go find them!"