14. The Ship hasn't sailed yet!

Kyukie's Note:
Author-Nim HERE!! WOOO!!!!!
Thank you! THANK YOU! For reading my fanfic/s!
I finally reached a over 1K of views! XD I'm so happy! <3

*Shinee's View music starts playing*
~Modu hal mareul ilhji like you
sachawon isangui gijeogui view~

Ok ok stop it the music already!

Also *gets down on knees*
IM SO SO SORRY!!! I'm just really busy with school work and this week we have this national test that goes on throughout the week! I'll try my best to get a chapter out asap!
Thank you for anticipating and waiting with me.
Your patience is something I appreciate, unlike me who doesn't have any T^T XD

Ok, let's see what other people were up to...

*Meanwhile* (While in Author-Nim p.o.v (aka 3rd person))

Christie & Taehyung

"Do you mind if I come a little closer? The blanket is quite small..." Christie whispered to V

"I don't mind," V answered her.

Christie shuffled closer to V. Then she scanned around the room to see if anyone is awake. But the room was all so quiet...
She seek the opportunity and whispered something into V's ear.....

"Do you like Y/N?"

"MWO?!" V's reaction was priceless, his jaw drops, "A-Aaniyo (N-No), what makes you say that?"

"Oh I dunno.... Maybe this!!" Christie smirks and reveals a picture on her phone.

It was a photo of V cuddling Y/N in his arms when they were sleeping in the living room.

"Yah!" V tries to grab the phone but Christie continues to dodged V's hands. V was a blushing mess.

"Well whatever I saw... I SHIP IT!! <3 XD. I'll support your relationship!" Christie laughed.

"Christie, I don't like her like th-."

"STILL SHIPPING!!!" Christie turned her back to V.

V was blushing a bunch, just thinking what if Y/N and him were a couple....

"Yah! You guys! Want me to ship you guys across the ocean!? Or you go to sleep!" Hei-Ran climbed up the bunk bed ladder, shooting death glares at us.

((Hei-Ran... She's.. Different in day and night. She's pretty, kind and the most mature one during the day. But at night, she's scary as HELL!!! Especially when she wears her face mask during the night, plus her tired mood really makes her seem that she could kill anyone. But the weird thing is that she doesn't remember being scary at night))

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" Hei-Ran pointed at the ceiling, she then climbed back down the ladder.

"What was that about?" V whispered to Christie.

"I have no idea, but this started recently... Maybe she snapped?" Christie suggested.

Christie, Taehyung, Hei-Ran and Kyung-Soon all fell asleep. (Finally)
Taehyung still confused about his feelings about Y/N. Does he actually like Y/N? He never really thought about it... Whereas Christie just Ships V & Y/N. ㅋㅋㅋ (*just laughing*)