7. Rice Porridge is life

Y/N p.o.v
I slightly opened my eyes...
I was laying down on something, something warm.
Am I... in a car?

The place shook... It must be a car.
I was really hot so I had trouble breathing..
'Why is this happening to me? I never been THIS sick before...'

I hear people speaking over each other, despite my huge headache destroying my mental state. I attempt to focus and listen to their voices.

"Is she alright?" A male questioned.

"I think she has a bad fever," another man spoke, "Has she ever been this sick before?"

"I don't think so, she once told me that she is usually immune to extreme stuff like this." A female voice answered.

*Cough* *Cough*
Sudden coughs escape from me which resulted me to be fully awake.

"She's awake!"

I finally realised I was on a man's lap, I turned my head to see who it was....
It was J-hope.

I attempted slowly sat up, suddenly my head felt dizzy and I felt weak and sluggish.
J-hope held me in his arms, "Kwenchana? (Are you ok?)"

"Y-yeah I'm ok," I answered him weakly.

J-hope covered my forehead with his hand, "Don't lie Y/N,"
J-hope gently but forcefully laid my head back onto his lap.
To be honest, I would've fangirled right now but I felt really tired to do so.

I looked around to see the rest of BTS and Kira.
"What happened?" I questioned.

"Y/N, you just suddenly collapsed on the ground! You had me worried sick!" Kira scolded.

"But the good thing is that we were around, we already drove to the pharmacy so we're driving you back to your dorms." Jimin explained.

"Do you need anything else?" V kindly asked.

I shook my head, "No, nothing else. You guys did a lot for a kid like me. It really means a lot, kamsahabnida (thank you)."

Rapmon (Who was driving) suddenly said, "Ya, you're not really a kid. We all really wanted to help you."

I looked around, they all had a slight redness coming out of their cheeks.

I giggled at the sight of them, "You guys are too good to be true."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived to the trainee dorms, everyone got out of the big car.
J-Hope supported me to walk up to the dorm.

Kira opened the dorm door, "We're back~" Kira said.

"Welcome back~- Ah!" Hei-ran was shocked to see the 7 guys and us (but mostly because of 7 guys).

We all went inside with Hei-Ran still shocked at the sight of a lot of people barging into the house. The BTS members just greeted her with slight nods while J-Hope placed me onto a couch.

Christie comes walking into the room, "Is it Y/N and Kira?"

"Yeah, they just came back.... With 7 other guys." Hei-Ran replied.

Christie just peeked over at them, "They don't seem dangerous,"

Hei-ran was like '∑(゚Д゚)'
Then Christie walked over to Kira.

"Are you guys ok? I heard from Trainer-Nim that you vomited in the dance studio!" Christie stated.

"WHAT?!" BTS members said in unison at once.

'Damn their teamwork is no joke.'

"Don't worry about that! Y/N has a fever." Kira said to Christie.