21. Pins and Needles

Y/N's p.o.v
"~Do!!" Christie screeched.

Kyung-Soon countered it with another high-pitched sound, "~Re!!!!"

"~Mi!!!!!!"

Christie and Kyung-Soon were battling each other out on their high notes. I was umpiring... Whatever this was.
All the trainees (including us) were waiting for our trainer who is kinda running late. We're all sitting on the dance floor, just doing .... Something XD

"Aigoo (Gosh), can you guys be quiet?" Hei-Ran approached us and sat down beside me.

"Annyeong-haseyo (hello) Hei-Ran," I greeted her.

"Ann- OMO!!!" Hei-Ran grabbed both of my hands, "What did you do?"

She was referring to the band-aids on my fingers and hands.
I guess I have more than 4 band-aids on each hand. I pulled my hand back because...
1. It aches a bit.
2. I didn't want people to see my band-Aids -.-'

"I was just sewing on a button, nothing much..."

"Aiya~ you should be more careful," Hei-Ran pouted, "If you need help to sew on a button, you can ask me for help."

"Arasseo (OK)."

Yeah but I didn't sew a button on a shirt but I fixed Jin's Mario toy. But I ended up pricking my finger with the needle >.<' multiple times.... *sigh* my finger tips kept having this stingy sensation~~~ Like pins and needles (see what I did there :D)

((Wow Y/N -.- that was terrible, my Kpop jokes are way more better XD))

Trainer-Nim burst in the dance studio. Immediately we all stood up, bowed and greeted our Trainer.

"Annyeong-haseyo!!~~"

"Oh, Annyeong-haseyo (hello). You may all sit down."

We all sat down, wondering why though...
Usually we immediately start the lesson but I guess something's up..

"The head of the department has decided that a new Kpop group is going to be created by the end of the year or so."

That sentence caused the room to stir. Whispers and murmurs that creates loud noises within the room. Knowing that only a few of us could be chosen to be in the next Kpop group.

The trainer cleared his throat which grabbed everyone's attention once more,
"You're going to be assessed on your skills so far, so... Work hard," He concluded, "Ok get up and let's start."

"Ne~ (Yes~)," Everyone responded.

Our training started, we were all working harder than usual. Knowing that our goal is close...

~~~~~~~

During the day, we had break time. Just an hour or two, just resting.
((Ok I dunno if that stuff exists, but what else am I suppose to do??! 😂😅))

I decided to text Jin.

Y/N: Annyeong? (Hi?)~~
You there?
Jin~~~

Jin: Hi Y/N, no need to spam me with texts XD
Well what do you want?

Y/N: You busy? I need to give you something.

Jin: I would be lying if I said I wasn't busy but... How long will this meet up take?

Y/N: Under 10 minutes probably (^ω^)