Epilogue: From Y/N L/N

Dear diary....

After I had went back to Australia with my parents to be greeted back with the Aussie summer heat, plus my sister and Jade. Also Bangtan, the girls and Bong-Cha had texted me if I had a safe flight (I already miss them so much~~)
I gave some KPOP merch to Jade (she loved it of course), but I didn't tell her about my relationship with Bangtan (especially the fact that I have all of their phone numbers).

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for this next month, maybe laze around or hang out with Jade, the sky is the limit here. But I definitely won't stop dancing nor singing, or else the skills I worked so hard for will go rusty by the time I'll come back.

Of course I'm going to support my girls when they debut, but unfortunately can't be there physically. So I would have to watch it through stream live or something (and sob like the classic international fan I am :') Oof #strugglesofbeing aninternationalfan)

But the plan is that when I do return back to Seoul, obviously continue training under Bighit but my Mum wants me to apply to a university there too, it's the least I could do to make her feel satisfied with me and what I am going to do (training to be an idol).

Even though I didn't fulfil my promise from two years ago, I'll never stop trying! I'll come back to finish what I had started...

I PROMISE!!!

From: Y/N L/N

~~~~~