15. Eat!

Kyukie's Note:
Oh my Golly Gosh!
Reached over 2k views already!
I'm like over the moon right now! Thank you so much everyone for voting, commenting or just reading my Fanfiction! I'll continue doing my best!

Author-Nim's p.o.v
((This is probs a few days later from last chapter))

"We... *sigh*.." Hei-Ran was about to tell the news to Bangtan that we were going to leave in 4 days, "Our dorm is almost done being fixed, so we have to go back in 4 days."

((Here's a tissue for in case *passes a tissue*.))

The boys weren't happy nor too sad either, they didn't know how to react.

Should they feel happy that their place is fixed?
Should they feel sad for them leaving?
What should they do?

"That's good!" J-Hope was the first to say, "You wouldn't need to be with us, boys, anymore."
He gave a happy aura to the girls giving the 'No need to worry about us,' kind of vibe.

"But we will miss you guys being here though," Jimin laughed half-heartedly.

"Wow, time went by fast," Suga added.

"Yah guys, we aren't leaving yet!" Y/N pointed out.

"Hahaha, yeah we know but we just had to say something." Jin said, "Ok, I'm going to start cooking dinner."

"Ne (Yes)!" Everyone said.

Everyone started to return back to their rooms, whereas Y/N stayed where she was standing...

Y/N's p.o.v
"Jin?" I approached him into the kitchen.

"Hm?"

"I've been wanting to ask... How do you cook rice?"

"You don't know how to cook rice?!"

"That's the whole reason why we are living with you guys >.<' I legit destroyed a whole kitchen trying to cook rice."

"Ok, I'll teach you!" Jin passes me the bag of rice.

((Guys! I actually never cooked rice before despite me being Asian and all >.< so I'm just guessing how people cook rice using common sense. Sorry if I'm wrong!))

"Pour in this much rice in," Jin pointed at the rice cooker, indicating the height of the amount of rice.

I poured in the rice..

"Ack!! STOP STOP! Too much rice!" Jin scooped some rice back into the bag.

"Ok now you wash the rice," telling me the next step.

I grabbed the dish detergent bottle (as a joke), Jin's eyes widen with fear. I returned the soap back to its place, "I'm only joking."

I placed the rice cooker under the tap and turned on the water
I started to swirl the water and rice, to clean the rice.
Poured out the dirty water.
And fill the rice cooker with water again and repeat.

"Do that 3 times ok?" Jin looked over my shoulder.

"Ok!"