10. I See My Sunshine

V's p.o.v
I suddenly woke up. Due to my systematic time schedule.

It's 5:26am....

Hmmm quite early...

"Mmghh~"
I heard a gentle groan and realised that Y/N was still sleeping besides me. I blushed by the thought of her being this close to me.

She moved her body closer, creating warmth onto my chest.
'Aww she's so pretty.... WAIT!!!! What? Stop thinking like that!'
I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep but my eyelids opened up quickly.
'But wait.... What if the other guys see this position? It'll be awkward to explain -.-'

I slowly got out of this sofa, trying my best not to disturb Y/N's slumber.
'I guess I'll go for a quick jog,'
Before I go, I crouched down beside her. I smoothed out Y/N's hair, placed her strands of hair out of her face.
"See ya Y/N-ah~" I whispered to her. I leaned in closer and closer. I attempted to kiss her cheek.
(Don't ask me why! I felt the time was right, She won't mind it).

And I leaned in closer to close the gap between us. But as soon as I closed the gap, Y/N had slightly turned making our lips connect instead! I immediately backed away from her lips, making the kiss more like a peck. Covering my lips, 'Eh! What Did I just do?! Did I just take her first kiss?!'
I grew red tremendously. 'It's just a peck! A peck! But she probably doesn't realise that I just gave her a peck. So it wouldn't count as a kiss right?'

After me being all flustered and worried and rolling around the living room....

'I think I'll go do that jog now,' I decided.
I grabbed my gear and went out of the door, jogging and trying to get rid of this nervous and flustered state due to the action I just made.

Author-Nim is here! (Aka 3rd p.o.v)
But little did V know that Y/N's first kiss was taken by Jungkook....

Y/N P.o.v
"... Should... Wake... Her.. Up?"
(Should we wake her up?)

'Hmm? What?'

"She....... Comfortable."
(She looks comfortable)

I suddenly hear faint voices from the outside world disturbing my slumber.

"Guys! We gotta go now! Someone wake her u-" A female voice said in a firm whisper.

"Oh! She's waking up." Said another girl

I opened my eyes slowly. Seeing four girls surrounding me, staring down at me.

"Wake up sleepy head," Christie gently slapped my face.

Now I was wide awake.

I moved my arm towards the space where V was. It was cold, empty and lonely.

"Where's Taehy- V! Where is V?" I asked the girls.

"Oh V-Oppa and the rest of Bangtan already left before us," Kyung-Soon answered.

"빨리! (Ppali!/Hurry!) Y/N get dress," Kira tossed some clothes of mine at my face.

*Ring Ring!*
"Oh that's me," Hei-Ran slide her finger against her phone screen to answer the call.

"Mhm... Arasseo Arasseo (alright alright)," Hei-Ran answered and ended her call, "It was Manager-Nim, he's outside in his car."

"Y/N, we'll meet you at the car waiting for you. So hurry up." Kira said as the girls went out of the door.

Well.. All my years of school life.
Waking up early, changing into a different set of clothes really fast and arriving at school with enough time to spare...