8. Red ribbon of Fate... Of where I'm sleeping for now!

Jungkook's p.o.v
It's been a few days since we had dinner over at Y/N's dorms...
And a few days since I've seen Y/N...

"Oppa?" A girl appeared by my side.

"AHH!!" I backed away quickly.
'Whyisagirlhere?! Ohmyhearteu!! WhatdoIdo??'

Oh it's just.... What's her name?—Kira.

"Is it alright to call you Oppa right?"

"Uh-hee, I don't mind... But I prefer you to call me Jungkook,"

"Hmm... Ok Jungkook~" Kira slightly punched my side.

'AHHHHHH!!!! Someonehelpme!!!'
"Haha..." I laughed timidly.
Still... How come she's here?
Well of course she is a Trainee in BigHit but I mean here here!

"Hey, can we talk to you and the rest of BTS?" Kira asked.

"We?"

"Hei-Ran, Kyung-Soon, Christie, Y/N and I,"

"Oh~ yeah we can talk all to you guys,"

"Is it ok we can talk now?"

Well... Yoongi-Hyung has no schedule today so he is probably sleeping at the dorms.
Hoseok and Jimin are at the dance studio dancing I presume.
Jin-Hyung is at a photoshoot, it's almost done by now.
Taehyung is with Manager-Nim and so is Namjoon-Hyung.
And I'm.... Here!

I think we aren't very busy today.

"Yeah sure, just let me call my Hyungs. Wanna meet up at the dance studio?"

"Ok" Kira made an 'ok' sign with her right hand and ran happily in another direction.

~~~~~~

Author-Nim's p.o.v (3rd person)
The BTS members gather in the dance studio that Jimin and J-Hope were in.

"Jungkook, this better be a good reason of calling all of us here, and not about lamb skewers," Jin said.

"Jeon Jungkookie, you know I don't like being awaken so early," Suga shook Jungkook vigorously with a fake smile on his face.

"Hyung, it's 4pm!" Jungkook stated.

"Why didn't I get any call?" Jimin pouted.

"You guys were already at the dance studio, so why waste money on a phone call." Jungkook answered to Jimin.

"Hey guys!" The leader shouted, "Why are we here?"

As Jungkook was about to say something, the door opened as 5 girls flow into the dance studio.

"Oh good! You're here!" Kira said.

"Annyeong-haseyo (hello)~" said Hei-Ran as all the rest of the girls bowed.

"Annyeong-haseyo (hello)~" Bangtan greeted back.

Hei-Ran then said, "I know this is suddenly to ask you, but can we live with you?"

"MWO (WHAT)?!?!?" All the members jaws dropped.

"Wae? (Why?)" V asked.

"That's a good question V-Oppa~," Kyung-Soon said sarcastically, "Care to answer that Y/N?"

All the girls rolled their eyes to Y/N who just stands there looking down, twiddling her thumbs, avoiding eye contact with the girls.

Y/N p.o.v
*Flashback to this morning*

During these past few days, the girls have been taking care of me so well (since I had a fever). They fed me good nutritious stuff. Looked after me as if they were my mother (or mothers). They gave me medication when needed.
And even tucked me into bed, even though it was unnecessary but still it was thoughtful.