9. Let me be by your side tonight

------Meanwhile in 3rd p.o.v-----
*snore*

Jin sighed. 'I can't sleep if he continues to snore like this!' Jin thought.

Jin tossed a pillow onto Rapmon's face, hoping to quiet down Rapmon's snoring.
"What are you doing?!" Rapmon said in a loud, tired voice, he tosses the pillow back to Jin.

Then another pillow from the top bunk had whacked the rapper's face.
"What are you doing?" J-Hope whined from the top bunk.

J-Hope and Jungkook were sleeping above Rapmon and Jin.

"Go back to sleep," Jungkook told J-Hope.

"Yah you guys!" Rapmon quietly but firmly said.

*SNOOOORRE~~*
The two boys on the top bunk exaggerated their snore. Rapmon and Jin had the idea that they don't want to talk to them.

"*sigh* Use this to cover your ears," Rapmon handed Jin his pillow.

Rapmon turned his back to Jin, sleeping on nothing but the mattress.

"Gomawo (Thanks)..." Jin thanked Rapmon.

((Namjin moment Kyaa~~))

*snore*

Rapmon was out like a light.
"I guess it's time to use it," Jin covered his ears with Rapmon's pillow and slept comfortably.

((Now let's see what was happening with Suga and Kyung-Soon))

The room was silent. These two people slept peacefully and comfortably.
Kyung-Soon slept on Jin's bed since no one was going to sleep there.

At first Suga was on his laptop, composing music as usual. But then end up dozing off to sleep.

((I wonder what's happening with Jimin and Hei-Ran right now...))

*Zzzzzzzzzz*
They are sleeping ever so peacefully~~

((Well that's no fun, onto the next pair let's see... Hmm oh yeah! Let's check out Kira and Christie))

Christie's p.o.v
'I never would've guessed in my life... That Kira would have a unique sleeping position -.-'

Kira legs and arms hogged 3/4 of the bed, also her hair was really messy and long and it kept tickling my face. She also drools and her shirt was lifted to show her belly button.

"Aigoo, this kid~" I whispered in an annoyed tone.

We slept in the same room with Jimin and Hei-Ran too.
Since V and J-Hope didn't sleep here. Kira and I took J-Hope Oppa's bed. While Jimin was sleeping in his own bed and Hei-Ran was sleeping on V Oppa's bed. (Lucky!~)

I rolled my body into a ball to take up the remaining quarter of the bed.
This was so uncomfortable, 'Just deal with it for a few more hours.... Deal with it... Deal with it..' I repeated it over and over it in my head.

*Mmghh*
Kira groaned and pulled most of the blanket to her side.
'YAHHH! T^T!'

I knew that I won't sleep for awhile. I rolled myself out of the small bed, grabbed my iPhone and walked out of the room.
'Ah~ my legs are so numb and sore from curling myself into a ball for a few hours...'