Listen to my Mixtape

Wiki wiki woo~~~ (Author-Nim attempts to make a DJ sound 😂😂😂👌🏻✨)

Y/N's p.o.v

Blackpink's As if it's your Last song in the background
~Baby nal teojil geotcheoreom anajwo
geuman saenggakhae mwoga geuri eoryeowo~

I mouth the words to the music as I dance to it. I sternly look at the mirror in front of me, keeping an eye on my faults and following along my moves. Instead of singing the words, I breathe through my mouth as if I was singing in a whisper. But it didn't matter anyway as the music playing was loud, its sound bouncing against the walls, to my eardrums.

I was practising a bunch of dances to make covers for our weekly assignments, this song was one of them. I already learnt a lot of BTS' dances such as Fire, Not Today, Dope, DNA (this song was probably the hardest to learn) and a bunch of girl group songs.

~majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom
majimak bamin geotcheoreom Love~

I've already memorised singing to this song, as well as the dancing. Eventually we have to record all of this soon, the singing and dancing. But I just wanted to polish it more by practising a bit more, I'm not perfect, there is so much more room to improve on. I want to debut so bad.... I need to debut...

~majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom
majimak bamin geotcheoreom Love~--

Suddenly I heard the doors being slammed open with a BANG sound. I jolted a bit as I was startled by the loud disturbance in which put a halt to my dancing. I placed my hand over my heart as I feel it beating rapidly from shock as if I just experienced a mini heart attack.

AOA's Heart Attack pops into your head
~jakkuman simkunghae neol bomyeon bolsurok
gaseumi kungkungdae nado moreugesseo~~

Despite myself hearing BlackPink's song in the background very loudly, Author-Nim somehow finds a way to pop another song into my head.

I turned around to see Christie burst through the doors with a camera in her hands and Kyung-Soon trailing behind her with a water bottle at hand. All that was coming to mind was, 'Wtf? Is going on?'

Kyung-Soon then speaks into the water bottle as if it were a microphone, "WOWW~~ it's our new 5th member practising very hard~~" sounding like an MC host kind-of-thing.

"Umm thank you?" I hesitantly bowed to Kyung-Soon, confused about this camera-filming-MCing situation.

"Haha oh sorry, since our viewers haven't seen you before, may you introduce yourself to the audience?"

"The audience?" I stared at the camera peculiarly.

"Yeah, our audience who watches these pre-debut videos of ours."

Right~~ Hei-Ran had told me about this. Ever since there was a girl group being formed. They have been filming their little vlogs of their progress, covers and weird stuff. All I know that we are called 'The next Bighit Girls'. This is similar to Seventeen TV and Pledis Girls kind-of-thing.

I turned a bit to face the camera and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo~~ (Hello~~) I'm L/N Y/N, 19 years old and the maknae of the group. Hope you take care of me~~"