13. I'm Flustered because of you

Kyukie's Note:
Hi hi everyone! I recently published a Taehyung X reader fanfic called 'TOY'
Please read it, I would really appreciate it <3
The reason why I'm slowly updating is because I've been bouncing around, when I mean by that I mean that I've been typing other fanfics too. I'm the type of person who gets inspired to write up a new idea of a new fanfic. If I don't do so then I probs won't sleep because it really continues to bother me -.-
So there would be probably one day I'll bombard you guys with a bunch of BTS fanfics so prepare yourselves for the future.
But I feel proud of TOY (even though it's not much, I feel a bit shameful just promoting TOY \(//∇//)\)
so please read it thanks.

___________________

Y/N's p.o.v
"Well whatever it was, it made you a bit flustered. And some advice between trainee to trainee, you shouldn't be distracted so easily if you want to debut."

Of what Kira had said made me really think... These words can't escape my head like a BTS song that is stuck in your head until you get sick of it (which frickin' takes days or weeks to get over).
But she just said it a few hours ago...

"Y/N? Y/N!" A voice snapped me back to reality.

"Aiya!" I exclaimed to see Taehyung's face close to mine.

"You ok? You seem tense" He asked.

"I'm fine haha, what makes you think that?" I said nervously.

"Well you've been sitting in front of a blank TV screen with a remote in your hand without moving for like 15 minutes."

"Well, how long you've been here?"

"15 minutes, I thought you were going to watch something so I came with you, but after 5 minutes I knew something was up."

"*sigh* it's ok, I'm just stressed out." I showed him a fake smile, hoping to not worry him.

"Oh! Want a massage? I kinda Learnt some massage techniques from that celebrity bromance show thing I was in." He offered.

"Umm, I guess I don't mind. I never had a massage before."

"Okie Dokie, a back massage coming up!" Taehyung rolled his sleeves up and started pressing his thumbs on my back, trying to hit my pressure points.

His massaging technique would need a lot of work!
He isn't pressing strong enough, but I'll give him points since it's quite soothing.

"So~... You're sleeping with Jimin right?" Taehyung asked.

"Ne (yes), and you're with Christie."

Then it went kinda silent for a moment....

"I'll miss sleeping with you," he suddenly said.

I blushed a bit... 'No! Y/N don't misunderstand this! He's just saying that as a friend, nothing more!'
"Aww, I'll miss you too. But It's not like we'll never see each other ever again." I chuckled a bit.

V's p.o.v
'Did she not take me seriously?!' I pouted a bit....

Back to Y/N's p.o.v