20. Broke the game

Kyukie's Note:
You see that cover?
What does this mean?? Cough cough!
Planning a sequel for this fanfic :P and I STILL haven't completed this fanfic XD and pls, we aren't halfway done yet...

Y/N's p.o.v
It was now Saturday, the day Rapmon wanted us to meet up. We were probably going to get a drink or something, but I don't think this meet-up is going to take long.

((Omg this girl can't take a hint -.-))

But the thing is that I still had to do training during the day -.-
I told Rapmon previously that I was busy but he said to tell him when I was free.
So does that mean we could meet up anytime?

Rapmon's p.o.v
'Why Y/N hasn't called me yet?'
I kept staring at my phone, waiting for a ringtone, a vibration or something...
While my eyes were fixated on my phone, I heard little whispers echoing around the room.

"What's up with Hyung?" Taehyung whispered to Hoseok.

Hoseok whispered back to him, "I think he's waiting for a phone call..."

"No crap Hyung -.-"

"Yah! Taehyung! Don't say those words!" Jin scolded Taehyung.
Jin-Hyung then approached me and snatched my phone away from my hands.
"Wha? Hyung!" I whined.

Jin said, "Come on Namjoon, Y/N's probably busy and so are we... She'll probably call sometime today, so don't worry about it."

I nodded my head, agreeing with the eldest. He pat my back with encouragement and eventually we started practising.

~~~~~~~~~~
Back to Y/N's p.o.v
It was now evening,
"Good work everyone!" Our manager said to us as we head to our dorms.

"Kamsahabnida (thank you) Manager-Nim," we bowed to our manager and then he drove away.

We entered our dorm, exhausted after another day of training. Well... I guess I'm free now, I guess I should call Rapmon.
((Wow so laid back Y/N -.-))
I started to dial Rapmon's phone number on my phone.

*ring**rin-* *click*
'Woah! That was fast!'
After two rings he had already picked up.

"Annyeong-haseyo (hello)," I said.

"Annyeong-haseyo (hello) Y/N, you free now?"

"Yeah, I finished doing my training stuff."

As I was on the phone, the girls were peeping their heads out of their rooms to hear what I was doing and who I was calling.

"No wonder you're so late to call," he muttered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing nothing, meet me at the cafe across from BigHit. You know the place right?"

"Umm.. Yeah yeah,"

"Ok see you there! *beep*" he hung up on the phone.

... I guess I should go now..
"You guys! I'm going out tonight,"

Hei-Ran then took a step closer, "where are you going?"

"I dunno, just a cafe,"

"With who?" Christie had a smile that was creeping me out.