Forever Remembered

Kyukie's Note:
Jin dad jokes are lifeu  ✨✨
101k+ views!! I actually never had thought that I would ever reach this number :') thank you guys! This couldn't have happened without your support, whether it was loud or silent support... I appreciate it. Thank you my starlights <3 keep reading, loving and enjoying my books!
And also...

PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME UP!!!
NAYANA~~~~!!!!!! *Breaks out in dance* ((cuz... Produce 101....))

I know I have 103k+ views.... But 101 😂😁.

~~~~~~~

Jin's p.o.v
The car ride was going to take awhile, it was no surprise to see Y/N sleeping against the window.

'I wonder why she had to wake up so early...'

*Achoo!* Y/N made a cute, little sneeze. Y/N's heavy eyelids flickered a bit before she went back into a slumber. My car came to a stop as the traffic light beamed out a red light, giving me an opportunity to take off my black coat and place it over Y/N's body.

Y/N made a subtle smile in her sleep as she felt more warmth, like a little child being tucked in bed (ahh~~ she's so cute). Y/N's small snores were like music to my ears until—*BEEP BEEP!* Cars behind me began to honk at me, resulting Y/N to groan and shift her body a bit as she had a moment of disruption in her sleep. I immediately took the wheel and continue to drive to our destination.

~~~~~~~

Y/N's p.o.v
I was gently sleeping, warmth wrapped around me. I don't know why but I dreamt of being with Jin while having a picnic on a flower field. It was all so beautiful, it felt so perfect. My eyes were blinded by the sunlight, I blinked a few times in my dream which then were reenacted in reality.

I felt my eyes burn, giving me no choice but to open them to be greeted with a bright light. I groaned as I sat up and blinked a few times to adjust my eyesight to this brightness. Hoping my retinas haven't been damaged. As I had stretched in my seat, I realised that I couldn't feel the gentle purrs of the car. I inhaled the air as I yawned to pick up an organic, sweet scent of flowers and pollen. The scent was gentle but it was noticeable.

I then also realised a black blanket over me. Having a closer look at it, it was actually a coat. It was Jin's coat. It was warm and it kept me warm in my sleep. I blushed a bit as I could smell Jin's natural fragrance

"Had a good sleep?"

I turned my head to Jin who was smiling at me meekly.
I nodded my head as a response to his question. I yawned once more as I made a gander around my surroundings. I finally discovered the source of the fragrance, there were white flowers with a tint of hot pink in the centre in a bundle lying on the backseat. They were small flowers but together they were many, they were beautiful.

Day6's You were beautiful burst through Y/N's thoughts
~yeppeosseo
nal barabwa judeon geu nunbit
nal bulleojudeon geu moksori
da da~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Love this song to bits ughhh 😩✨✨💕💕 Day6 are so good))

But wait.... We're meeting Minhyung, so why did Jin buy flowers??.... 'Is he Gay?!?! *Gasp!* so scandalous!' I shook my head a bit to disagree myself, I shouldn't jump into conclusions.