Don't leave me. Ever...

Descriptions about some of the main characters:

Name: Blake Matthews.

Age: 17.

Body type: Tanned and muscular.

Hair colour: Honey golden.

Eye colour: Hazel.

 Small bio: Blake is a full on hottie who is the most popular guys at school. He is quite the sporty type of person. Most people recognize as the loud, popular, sexy party guy at school. But Blake also has a side no one knows about him where he is considerate and caring.

Name: Brooke Valaror.

Age: 16.

Body type: Pale and skinny.

Hair colour: Black with purple streaks through fringe.

Eye colour: Light blue.

Small bio: Being an adopted child Brooke is always running away from home lost in her own thoughts. Brooke’s parents left her when she was 6 years old so she has always been searching for someone to look after her. Her foster parents are really mean people who abuse her all the time. Brooke is always struggling with life and is always thinking of suicide. Brooke is a shy, lonely girl who cannot trust people easy.

Name: Anthony Bates.

Age: 17.

Body type: Tanned and skinny.

Hair colour: Brown.

Eye colour: Dark blue.

Small bio: Anthony is the kind one out of Blake’s group and is the one who meets Brooke first. Anthony is fully against stereotype and feels really bad for the way everyone in the school treats Brooke. Anthony is also Blake’s best friend and introduces Brooke and Blake.

Name: Lauren Hyten.

Age: 16.

Body type: Tanned and skinny.

Hair colour: Bleach blonde hair.

Eye colour: Light blonde.

Small bio: She is the bitch, treating everyone besides her friends like completely nothing. Lauren has been obsessed with Blake ever since high school and hates everyone who tries to get in her way of being with him. She is the sleaziest girls around, but is there a reason for it?