Chapter Six: Everyone has reasons for what they do.

[Lauren’s POV]:

I watched Blake leave me alone like everyone else has who I’ve cared about. I love Blake he is my sun when all is dark. Of course I have been a bitch to him but it isn’t my fault. We cannot all be fucking perfect like him. I thought all the drama would end in my life once I moved here, but it seems that everything has just reached a new level. I meet the man of my dreams we are extremely happy for awhile and then I try to have some fun and of course I get blamed for cheating on him. I didn’t mean to do anything to hurt Blake I will always love him I never stopped. Sometime things happen. It’s not like my childhood was perfect like some peoples. Even just thinking of the word childhood made me scared I wondered if he would come after me again. I hope not I couldn’t tell anyone about this. The image of his face let itself into my mind making every part of me weak with fear. The smirk the slightest touch of his fingertips, I pulled my legs to my chest and let the fear burn threw me as I saw the incident replay it’s self over and over again.                          

“It’s okay Lauren I’ll be gentle,” The sound of his voice appeared in the room.

I felt myself be brought back into my childhood memories helpless...

[Anthony’s POV]:

I could feel the tension grow between Brooke and myself. Could those words of this morning actually draw us further apart? Brooke was obviously thinking of something deep as she wasn’t talking or letting me hold her. I wanted her to know that I was sorry about what I said before. How could I have been so stupid and selfish? We both sat silently which put me on edge.                                                                                                                                                                                                          “Please Brooke, tell me what I can do or say to make things better?” I said begging, breaking what seemed like forever silence.  

Brooke still didn’t answer me instead she moved further away to the balcony outside my window. Everything about Brooke made me wanting more. I wanted to know everything about her, the pure happy person buried away. I couldn’t quite understand what I felt for her. I truly did like her and if anything at all happened I wouldn’t know what to do with myself afterwards. I love her.

[Brooke’s POV]:

I couldn’t quite understand why I was so mad at Anthony, people make mistakes. I could already feel the guilt inside of me for staying alive. Every second of the day made me feel worse and worse. I perched myself on the rails of the balcony thinking of everything that had happened lately. Why had Anthony become attached to me? Why in hells name did he care? I looked back to Anthony who had his face in his as if he was miserable. What did he have the need to be upset about? Anthony was perfect, his life was perfect. Perfect. The word burnt me causing pain. Why was I even bothering being around these kinds. Spoilt and fucking perfect. I couldn’t stand taking in another glimpse of Anthony’s “depressed” mood. I saw someone so familiar walking towards the front door, someone very... beautiful? I looked down to him thoughtfully trying to remember someone who fit the category. Tall, masculine, sexy honey golden hair... Just as I almost drowned everything I was thinking. I noticed that he looked up.                                                                                                              

“Brooke...” They said quietly but I was still able to hear.

It was... Blake...