Chapter Five: We all have secrets.

[Blake’s POV]:

Well that was something I hadn’t expected. I never thought that coming to Anthony’s house on a party invitation would turn into a huge argument and then into a rescue mission to save this suicidal bitch of a friend he cares so much about. I reached back to my house to notice that the party was still going even though I had been gone for hours. Everything about to night was making my brain overload with crap I didn’t need, I still have to choose over my friend or my hate for the girl he now seems to be attached to. I had no idea what to do everything was too much.                                                    

“You’re back!” Lauren gasped before giving me a hard kiss straight on the lips.

I tasted the alcohol on her knowing that I couldn’t get too pissed off at her. I actually couldn’t help taking the advantage of kissing her back. What the hell was wrong with me? Was tonight so frustrating that I really wanted to make-out with my ex? My mouth attached to hers again noticing that she was quite the good kisser, everything seemed to go away with each of this drunken kisses. Just the taste of her made me feel tipsy which felt so nice. Lauren seemed to like where I was going with this so she pushed my back against the stone brick wall and tried ever so hard to make me moan. Did I forget how much I liked this? The touch, the taste everything was the way I wanted it. But somewhere deep inside I knew I would regret everything.

[Anthony’s POV]:

We both just lied here. I didn’t careless that I was lying on the cold damp ground just knowing that I saved Brooke made it all worth it. I could feel Brooke asleep next to me curled up in my warm arms. I knew that she felt save with me and I liked that she could trust me. I couldn’t move but I didn’t care at the moment I was where I wanted to be but I could feel a growing feeling inside me one that I didn’t quite understand at the moment. Someone inside me had some sort of feelings for Brooke something I never had encountered with any other girl I had gone out with. Something kept telling me that I-I loved her. I wasn’t going to let that one tiny feeling get in the way of being here for her. I could do that right? Can I bury that feeling so I could continue being a friend to Brooke without wreaking anything?

I couldn’t help myself to not gently rub my hand across Brooke’s cold cheek before giving her one small kiss knowing that I would probably never kiss her again. I felt her stir at the touch of my lips touching the pale flesh of her forehead. I suppose I did love her it wouldn’t change anything though...

[Lauren’s POV]:

I woke completely naked which didn’t shock me until I turned to see the guy in the bed with me. My eyes widened to see that same man that I have been dreaming about having sex with since I met him. A smile appeared on my lips as I saw Blake rolled over still asleep. I hopped out of bed carefully not wanting to disturb his peaceful sleep. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed before walking out of what must have been Blake’s deluxe bedroom. I felt so happy today which was so unusual since I haven’t been happy in a long time. What disappointed me the most was that I didn’t quite remember what last night felt like since I was so clueless and drunk. I searched Blake’s huge kitchen looking for something to make him as happy as I. The one thing that worried me was what Blake would say when he woke up. No one knows how much I hate myself for cheating on Blake I mean things like that aren’t planned or anything. I have always been in-love with Blake and probably always will be and that’s something I cannot change. My mood suddenly dropped thinking all of the bad things that I have ever done to Blake. He never gives me the time to apologise for what I did. It’s like I don’t exists to him, I would be lying to myself if I thought last night had something to do with feelings for me. But why me then? Blake is super hot he can have anyone he wants so why did he just sleep with me then? I would try and think it had something to do with me even though it probably didn’t...