Chapter Two: I want her to trust me...

~~~~Quick message~~~~

Just so people know the chapter name will be relevant to the P.O.V of the person at the begining of the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter two: I want her to trust me...

[Anthony’s P.O.V]:

I ran out into the cold air to see Brooke hurrying away from me. Being the fit person I am I was able to get to her fast. I grabbed Brookes arm and hauled her to a stop so that she would listen to me.                                                                                

 “Let me go!” She screamed at me almost breaking down into tears.

I wasn’t just about to let everything I have been working so hard for get taken away from me due to one girl’s emotions, if I didn’t even try to help Brooke all that would have been pointless.                                                                                                        

“Get off me!” Brook cried as I pulled her jacket sleeve to hard accidently tearing it off.                                                                  

“What the fuck!” Blake cursed loudly as he reached us both.

I let my eyes travel to what he was staring at and that’s when I saw the large two gashes up Brookes arm. I could tell that they were quite new since her arms where still stained with blood.                                                                                                        

“Anthony... I-I can’t be here,” Blake suddenly said sounding alarmed as he started backing away from us.                                           

“Blake you cannot just leave her like this, Brooke needs someone,” I called out to him in disbelief as he continued to step backwards.

I kneeled down to Brooke who was obviously hurt and touched her cheek lightly.                                                                           

“Brookey I’m here,” I said soothingly trying to comfort her.                                                                                                                        

“Anthony, don’t go near that fucking crazy bitch!” Blake yelled at me harshly.

I didn’t pay attention to anything else he said after that I couldn’t believe what a useless friend he could be. I knew Brooke needed someone’s help and it would be mine.

[Blake’s POV]:

I couldn’t stand being around her, what the hell is that girl’s problem? I tightened my hand into a fist and punched the stone outer wall a few times. Brooke was the kind of person I hate; they think that their lives are so tough that they harm themselves so people become sorry for them. She made me so mad. Everyone thinks that I have the most perfect life but in reality I hate my life so much I would trade it for anyone’s. My parents are divorced so they both try to by my love with anything and I mean anything I want. I’m super sexy so that makes people jealous of me or try to suck up to be part of my large “friends”.  In reality I probably don’t have any friends besides Anthony. Everyone else just knows me as the spoilt, crazy, hot party boy, and somewhere deep inside of me knows that that’s all they will ever want to know.