Chapter Three: Do I hate her so much that I will lose my friend?

[Blake’s POV]:

I poured myself another shot of vodka and looked around the room to see everyone having the time of their lives. Of course there were hundreds of people here which I knew none of. The sight of people enjoying themselves sort of made me smile, at least I could make some people happy. The absents of Anthony worried me, I didn’t like the thought of him being with that crazy bitch. I sat down on the sofa and sat bored waiting for all this to end. I wouldn’t be such a party wreaker if Anthony was here; he is my best friend he makes anything boring fun. That was it I couldn’t just sit here wanting him to show up. I grabbed my jacket and went straight towards the front door.                                                                

“Blake you can’t just leave your own party,” I heard that awful annoying voice of Lauren say grabbing the back of my shirt.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 “I can go where I please, this is pretty shit anyway.” I grumbled trying to free myself from her firm grip.    

“I could make this party much more exciting if you know what I mean,” Lauren whispered to me giving me one of her smiles.

I couldn’t believe how bloody desperate that slut could be. I mean she could fuck anyone she wanted but she continually goes after me, most guys would be stoked because there is no point of saying she’s not hot because that’s a lie. Personally I’m not looking for anything like that, for some strange reason I want a fully committed relationship for once.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    “Get off me,” I said harshly before giving her a hard shove.

I could tell that I was pissing her off by the way she walked away like a fucking lost bitch. How come I had to be the interest of her? I let myself out into the cold outdoors to see a fuck load of cars parked up the road. I heard myself sigh without warning. I needed to get away from all of these self absorbed people to the only one who knew me as me.

[Anthony’s POV]:

I sat on my bed at switched threw the television channels trying to find something that might catch Brooke’s interest. I had let her stay here because I knew she had nowhere else to go. I couldn’t help to think that Blake would kill me for trying to do something that was out of his league to reason with. It actually hurt me knowing that Blake refused to help Brooke I had always thought he would be one of the only kind of people that would understand what she was going through. I didn’t have a tough life, it was simple.                                                                                                                                                

“Hey Brookey,” I greeted her as she came into my room holding a bowl of ice-cream.