Chapter Seven: Leaving without saying goodbye.

[Anthony’s POV]:

I had thought this through hadn’t I. I couldn’t stand how people treated me here anymore. I wasn’t going to be treated as the good kid anymore. That is what I am. The kid that is perfect, pure complete as if he was sent from god himself. I didn’t want to be the one who everyone relied on. I wanted to be someone who everyone loved, everyone had uncontrollable urges for. Why wasn’t I an attraction? Why did everyone use me as a comfort and not as someone they loved. I’ve loved so many people but they end up just leaving me. Why did no one love me? Why could I not be like Blake? Everyone’s first choice and last choice... All of these questions where slowly destroying me. Did I truly not like myself anymore? I couldn’t quite tell where I was going, all I knew it would be somewhere far away from here...

[Brooke’s POV]:

“What the fuck!” I gasped as I fell to the floor wanting as panicking for air.                           

Blake started pacing back and forth angrily. What did he have to be pissed off about I’m the one who almost chocked to death. I had a feeling there was something wrong with Blake, perhaps his sister did actually mean something to him. I should be the person that would understand what he was going through. Alone, no one to trust... I thought of Anthony did he know what Blake had just told me. He did, didn’t he?                                                                                                                              

“I-I shouldn’t of said that. Sorry,” I mumbled calming myself down.

Blake stopped pacing and knelt down to my level.                                                                                                                                                          

  “I suppose I’m sorry as well...” He said unconvincingly.

I still didn’t blame him, I was being a bitch. I reached out and touched Blake’s cheek something that came naturally to me that it scared me slightly. I felt his warm skin on mine and for some reason the touch of Blake was like as natural as drinking water or the feeling the sun’s rays warmth you. How come I was realizing this now? And why was it with him? I felt my hand travel down his jaw to his perfectly shaped lips. All I could think about was how they would feel against mine...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      “Brooke...” I could hear Blake mumble pulling me closer and into a hug.

I could feel the emotion that was flooding out of Blake as he buried his face in my back. Was this perfect “party” boy actually sad? How could he be he had everything. Perhaps everything but someone to love...

[Blake’s POV]:

The attraction that drew me towards Brooke seemed to be out of control. Something about her was just tempting? I couldn’t quite describe what it was but there was something definitely about her that I knew I couldn’t stay away from anymore. For once I wasn’t being strong it felt like I could be myself around Brooke. Without the protection of my “perfection” ego I could truly be me. Just holding Brooke I felt like someone more down to earth, I wasn’t being assisted to my every need and desire. This is how I wanted to live, simple.