Chapter Four: I will suffer to keep him happy...

[Brooke’s POV]:

How come the world was full of arguments? Why couldn’t people just be happy for people for who they instead of trying to change them? I couldn’t understand why I was so upset about Anthony and Blake fighting perhaps it was because of me or was it because I have heard so many people fight that the slightest arguments hurt me. I didn’t know why I was getting so worked up over this; it was pathetic just like I was. I needed to get away from here and do what I was planning in the first place. Just being in the presence of someone made me guilty of knowing that somehow they would be dragged into all of my lowlife problems, I didn’t want that to happen to Anthony. Anthony wasn’t like anyone I had ever met he was different somehow; I don’t want him to get hurt. I let go of him before walking into the hallway needing to leave this house the presence of Anthony and his perfect soul. I thought everything was going to plan until I bummed into a large somebody who just had to be Blake.                                                                                                                     

“Just move...” I mumbled quietly trying to look at him firmly with my glossy teary eyes.

There wasn’t any movement from the boy who stood in front of my path. It wasn’t like I could just push past him either since he was much bigger than me. I looked to the stair case that was right next to us. I suppose I could just jump...               

“Where are you going?” Blake asked me coldly crossing his arms across his chest.                                                                            

“Home,” I lied straight faced but I could tell by the sound of my voice I wasn’t telling the truth.                  “Seriously,” He said looking at me unimpressed with my lying skills.                                                                 

I wasn’t going to tell him where I was going but then the thought came to me why would he care anyway? If I was out of the picture then he would have his best friend back, and it wasn’t like he gave a shit about me anyway.                                               

“I’m going to... I’m going to end it all.” I said feeling my whole body shiver with nervousness.

I tried to push past but Blake still didn’t move. I thought that would make him glad.                                                                        

“Move,” I muttered using all my strength to push him aside to let my thin body threw.

I made my way down the stairs feeling the tears in my eyes form. Why was I about to cry?! There was nothing sad about the thought of my death, I wanted this... Then why was I getting so emotional?

[Anthony’s POV]:

The way how Brooke rushed out my room earlier made me worried, the state that she was in and the kind of thoughts on her mind made me sick. I walked out my room only to see Blake still standing in the hallway looking at the bottom of the stairs looking as if he was deep in thought.