Chapter nine: A kiss of a blossoming romance.

[Blake’s POV]:

Lauren just called Brooke a toy and that really got my pissed off. Lauren was talking to me like I belonged to her, I never had and I will never be property of a bitch like her.                                                                                                                                         

“Don’t talk to me like that,” I almost snarled.                                                                                                                                                     

“Oh, is little Blakey going to hurt me?” Lauren asked patronizingly taking another step towards me.

I felt like I was going to hit her. I didn’t need the bullshit that came out of her mouth; I had enough on my mind then worrying about what she was talking about.                                                                                                                                                       

“You need to shut the fuck up Lauren,” I threatened glaring at her straight in the eyes.                                                                 

“Or what?” She asked raising an eyebrow unconvinced that I would do anything.

What was I going to do? I wasn’t about to hit Lauren right here and now in front of so many people. That was wrong. Lauren’s weaknesses... I couldn’t quite remember what they where, Lauren barely had any weak spots since she never let anyone get to her. She wasn’t ashamed of anything she did and didn’t care of what people thought of her. I wasn’t going to do anything here anyway, maybe later.                                                                                                                                                          

“Just go Lauren.” I said simply.                                                                                                                                                                                   “Your empty threats are so fucking pathetic Blake; just like your new little play toy.” She laughed in my face before shoving me backwards.                                                                                                                                                                

“You just didn’t fucking say that!” I yelled walking back straight towards her.                                                                                      

“Hey, hey!” Skylar yelled pushing himself between us.                                                                                                       

“Walk away punk,” I muttered still focusing my eyes on her.