Chapter 10

I wake up feeling warm. Ugh don't you just love those mornings when you're all snuggled up in your blanket and you're just so WARM! And you don't want to leave it! That's how I feel. I snuggle closet to the warmth. Wow the warmth feels so smooth, and rippled, and hard and...does warmth have pectorals? I open my eyes to find myself on top...and I literally mean, on top of Xander. One arms is under his head and the other is holding my back.

My eyes widen in total shock and I froze. Damn it Izzy! Why do you do this! I was trying to carefully remove myself from the greek god when I got distracted...very distracted.

It was so dark last night that I never really got a good look at him. But right now, in the sunlight, he looks so damn good when he's asleep. His hair is that sexy 'just woke up' look, he's got no shirt, just some black boxers. His plump and juicy lips look so...so...

"I kinda like feeling your eyes on me, sweetheart." He says.

I squeal in fright! I get such a big fright that I would've fallen off he bed if Xander didn't have a firm grip on me.

"I thought you were ASLEEP!" I exclaimed

"I was...until your creepy stare woke me up." His eyes were open and his voice was still ridden with sleep. He sits up, which then makes me sit up on his lap, "G'morning."

I cough awkwardly. I climb off of him and crawl away, "Good morning Xander."

He smirks at me before climbs out of bed. As he walks to the bathroom, I can't help but look at his ass. It's so perfect and round! Why do guys get all the best things about their body! For girls we have to work like 2 years or something to really get abs, but for a guy, it's about like 6 weeks. A guy has to force themselves to eat in order to get bigger muscles. Girls have to force themselves to not eat too much in order to get smaller! I mean! I think we all need to do a little switcheroo here!

When Xander comes out of the bathroom, he is only wearing a towel. His torso still has little drips running down his body. His broad shoulders compliment his broad chest. It's obvious that he works out. I mean, you can't get that ripped back without some hard work, right? And his arms, oh my life! His sexy large arms are the arms of a sex god! Ugh! And his height just makes everything way better. He is 6'5? And me, I am 5'5! He's a giant compared to me!

"You like what you see Sweetheart?"

I felt the crimson red paint my cheeks with embarrassment. I glare at him and fold my arms over my chest, "I was actually waiting to get into the shower! You took long enough!"

Xander walks to the other side of the room and grabbed my crutches and made his way to me and handed them to me, "It's all yours."

 I took them from his hands and quickly hobbled to the bathroom. I could still hear his sexy, deep chuckle from the other side of the door. I am so stupid! I was looking at him in awe! I mean his ego is  big enough! Like his head doesn't need to get any bigger!

Once I was cleaned and especially clothed, I crawl out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. I open the top drawer and was surprised to see a drawer filled with lingerie. Why would he...but my question was soon answer. I couldn't help a spike of jealousy that struck me. I lifted a lacy thing in the air, "Lana's I'm guessing?" I tried to say in a very nonchalant way, but it just ended up sounding strained. 

Xander looks over and he smirks. That asshole actually smirks. All the hope I had in his diminished almost immediately. 

"No, Izzy. They're not Lana's."

I turn around and throw them back int the drawer, "Oh so they belong some other whore?"

I felt heat on my back which indicated that he was right behind me. I gulped. I felt his breath on my ear which caused shivers to run down my spine, "You didn't notice that there are still tags on them."