Chapter 31

XANDER'S POV:

I see all of my army lined up. I ordered Soul and Noah to go around and give them a drip of the potion Carrow gave me. It has no serious side effects at all which is a real benefit for us. Apparently you just get a dry mouth after a while, 

I turn around and look at the forest line. I take deep breaths to try calm my storm of anger. I clench my fist wanting to punch something. I swear on everything I hold dear if there is a hair on her head that has been harmed.  I will leave none alive.

I turn back around to my men, "Listen up." I yell with my Alpha voice.

All of their attentions turns to me, "These Rogues has stolen something from us. They stole our prize jewel! They stole OUR LUNA!" I shout. Growls and Snarls echo through the men. I feel their anger towards the Rogues. "Through this they sent us a message that they can take whatever they want...BUT we will send them a message! We are the largest pack. People, creatures, demons and probably the devil himself fears us. So let's show these sons of a bitches what real fear is like! They will regret ever taking her from us AGAIN!" I yell.

I look to my left and see Eddie. I nod towards him, "Lead the way." He bows his head and turns around towards the woods and runs in. We follow him into the darkness.

IZZY'S POV:

"You will be happy to know that your mate is on his way."

I turn from my belly to glare at the monster, "How do you know?"

All he does is smile, "I have my ways my darling." He makes his way towards me slowly as if he was stalking his prey. I stiffen as he sits next to me on the bed. His hand touches my knee and slowly  moves up my leg. I swipe his hand way, "Get away from me, filth." I snarl.

I see his eyes goes black. He struggles to keep his smile in place as I know that he is furious with me. He moves to sit closer to me. He grabs my hand rubs it. "Lizzy-"

"It's Elizabeth to you." I growl.

He nods, "Yes, Elizabeth...you have to understand that you are mine. I will do what I please with you."

I felt a sharp anger buzz inside of me. I hated that he says such bold statements so casually. As if it wasn't a big deal at all! I growled deeply, "I don't belong to anyone. No man owns me. Not even Xander. I belong beside him, there's a difference."

He laughs, "You will have to come to terms with your fate, my love. You will learn to accept it and accept the fact that you will be mine and you will bare our children."

I spit in his face and growl, "I will not. I'll kill myself."

"You will do not such thing! You cannot leave me! You are my mate now!" He snarls at me. His fangs elongate as his pupils dilate. his wolfish side was surfacing. 

I growled lowly at him, "You're just a sad middle aged man that's gone completely and utterly insane."

Matheseus grabs my face and smashes his lips to mine. I snarl and bite down on his bottom lip, hard, causing his skin to break and bleed. 

He leans back and snarls in fright. I raise my hand and slap him across the face.

He chuckles without humor and wipes the spit on his face, "Oh my darling. You push beyond my limit."

Matheseus practically lunges on me. I snarl and tried kicking him off, but he pressed down upon me with his body weight, trapping me under him.

He grabs my face harshly and yanks my lips onto his. He tries to push my mouth open, but I refuse. He uses his one arm to keep my head against his. With his other arm, his touch roams my body, touching everywhere. EVERYTHING. When he cups my core, I gasp.