Chapter 43

LIZZY's POV:

"Please. I've done what you want. Just let me go."

"No." He said while pacing the ground. The dirt around him has been dug deep from his walking. 

"Why not!" I shouted.

He stops walking and turns his head slowly to me. His lips were tight and his eyes stare at me intensely. With big steps, he stomps over to me and grabs me by the hair to pull my face closer, "Because I need you alive for him to see that he will never have you as long as he lives."

My mind is all over the place in confusion, "What are you talking about? Who?"

He just looks at me and shoves me on the ground. I sit on my knees quietly, holding my stomach, "I am not your mate." I whispered.

"You could be if you just stopped resisting. The mate bond cannot fully flourish if you keep rejecting my affections for you."

"Affection?" I growled. How dare he. "Is raping me a part of you showing your affection? Well I am so sorry that I resisted you on that one MATHESEUS!" I yell out sarcastically, "Your mate...is dead! She is gone! Why can you not accept that? My mate Xander, killed her and now HE'S DEAD because of you! You're even now! Isn't that all you want?"

"No, I need him to know that his precious little mate is suffering while with-child and there is nothing he can do about it. His very reason for living will be taken from him."

I dig my hands into the ground in anger, "You're a pathetic excuse for a man...no...a wolf. You don't even deserve your wolf. He's probably begging you to stop right now and with all your strength your resisting. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go rot in a little cave while sulking about your mate that has been dead for YEARS! Go and just die Matheseus! No one wants you and no one ever will!" I scream. 

He roars in anger. He back hands me and fall on the ground. He pulls my head back up and punches. I groan in pain. He kicks my back when I role onto my side. I don't even defend myself. I don't care what happens to me. But I will defend my pup. I hold onto my stomach, trying my best to shield my baby. He grabs onto my arm with a bruising grip. I yelp in pain. He moves me to my other side. He swings his leg back, readying himself to do harm. I close my eyes and sob. I'm so sorry little one. I wasn't able to protect you. I take a deep breath. This is gonna hurt like hell.

Suddenly I heard something. A dark, deep, brooding and ancient growl. It was loud as if it was a warning. My heart stopped. No. It cannot be. 

"Finally, you have come. You came just in time for the best bit," Matheseus cackled. 

"Like hell I'm gonna let you touch her again," he snarled. My heart stops. I close my eyes, "This has to be a dream," I whispered, "This cannot be."

I do not turn around, just in case I was wrong.

"You will regret ever laying your finger on her." 

"Who's going to stop me? You? You against me and my army."

"What army?" Suddenly a bunch of shadows appeared behind Matheseus, "Rogues," I whispered. All of them were either crouched in a lunging position or were in their wolf forms, snarling and growling."

"Funny you should say that because, I have an army of my own."

Through my hands and knees, I felt the ground vibrate and rumble violently as if there was an earth quake. With a shaking body, I slowly turns my head and saw a whole army of men. But it wasn't just any kind of men. It was the men from the prisons, they were free. And at the head of them was the one and only, Lincoln. There was also the army from our pack. I saw Soul, Eddie and Noah standing next to Lincoln.