Epilogue

It's been around a month since the day I was found. And it has been the best month ever. It's still hard to believe that this is real. But I love that it is a dream come true as well.

We are having a BBQ with the pack and a celebration for my return. We couldn't really get around to it because for the past month I have been trying to get used to my life here. I'm sitting on the deck looking at everyone mingling, and all the kids playing. My son, Xavier was playing with all the other kids, but he stuck around his little cousin, Eddie's daughter. I smile when I see this. He's already showing the alpha genes.

I've been using this past month to get to know Xavier. I wanted him to really feel like I was his mother. Everyday, we would always go into the woods for a walk. I would shift into a wolf and let him ride on my back, just like how my mother did for me. I would tell him stories that my mother would tell me. And I would make some of my own too. He loved it! He would always get excited for when we got to spend time together. I see him kick the ball into the goal. He lifts his hands and yells out in happiness, "Yay! I won!" He ran to me, "Mama! Mama! Did you see that?! Did you see it?! I won!" I laugh as he jumps on my lap. I held him tight and ruffled his hair a bit, "I saw that. You did so good Xav!" He puffs his chest and sticks his head up high. Arrogance. Totally from Xander's side of the family. He runs off back to the other kids to try and win again.

"He looks like he's going to be a strong Alpha one day." I look up and see Titus. The man that was flirting with me on the day of Xander's funeral. I instantly became uncomfortable. He stepped closer. I shifted in my seat, looking around to see if any of the guys were around, but they were all over on the far side cooking the meat. "ummm, yes, he will be."

"You are still just as beautiful as the day I saw you." I looked away from him. He chuckles, "No need to be bashful baby."

I lift my gaze to meet his, "I am not bashful. I just feel that you are inappropriate on so many levels." I throws his head back and laughed, "Oh baby, you got that right." He leans closer to me and whisper, "Do you want me do anything inappropriate to you?" I felt my self back my head away in disgust.

"You better back up Titus." I sighed in relief when I heard Xander from behind. He walks between me and Titus in a protective position. Titus lifts his hands up in surrender, "Come on Xander! We used to be buddies!"

"Not really." Xander snarled, "Now fuck off. And don't ever come near my mate again."

Titus got the vibe now. His face had no sign of cockiness anymore. There was a slight tinge of nervousness in his eyes. Xander took a step closer until they were nose to nose, "I'm not gonna repeat myself again Titus. Leave my territory now. And if you so much as look at her ever again...I will gut you like a fish." Titus backs away. Without another word he shifts into his brown wolf and runs back into the woods.

"Soul!" Xander shouted. Soul was at the meat table. He raised his head when he heard my mate. "Make sure Titus leaves the territory!" Soul nods his head and runs into the woods. I sigh in relief. Thank goodness that was delt with. Xander turned to me and cupped my cheek, "You okay sweetheart?"

I nod my head and lay my hand over his, "Yeah, I'm good. He's done that before at your funeral, so his behavior wasn't a total shock. "Bastard," Xander cursed under his breath. I rub his hand, "hey it's okay. It's over now." Xander didn't say anything. He slipped his arm under my knees and back. He lifts me up, then sat down with my on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and gives a little peck on the lips. I see his eyes are still serious. I sigh, "Xander, it was a little thing. Forget about it. Don't make it bigger than it is." His eyes shift to mine and say, "You've been mistreated so many times in the last couple years. I just don't want that to happen anymore. i want to make sure that from now you are treated like a Queen."

I smile, "I don't mind being treated like a Queen as long as I have my King. No Queen can be a Queen without her King, you know." He doesn't smile, but I see his eyes soften. He leans into me and presses his lips against my own. It was a nice and sweet kiss. We separate and both watch our son play, "And we also have our prince." Xander says.

I cup Xander's cheeks and make him look at me. I grab a hold of his hand and lay it on my stomach, "And possibly a little princess as well."

Xander frowns, but then his eyes widen at the realization. "You're?"

My smile widens more, "Pregnant...I'm pregnant."

Xander's face breaks out in the biggest smile. The kind of smile that makes him look like a little boy again. "We're having a baby?"

"Yes Xander, We're having a baby!" He stands up with me in his arms and shouts out in joy! I laugh. He yells out to everyone, "Everyone! We're having another baby!" The pack cheered in happiness. I see Eddie and Soul jump out and shout, "We're gonna be uncles!" I laugh. Xander snakes his arms around me into a warm embrace. I rest my hands on his chest. "You have literally made me the happiest man in the world Izzy." He leans down and kissed me. With everything I am...I kiss him back. When we stop I lay my head on his chest, "Thank you Xander."

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for always keeping me safe, for loving me and most of all...for giving me peace. Most of my life I haven't had peace...until I found you. You are my peace Xander...and I want to thank you for being my peace." Xander's eyes soften. His hold on me becomes that slight bit tighter. I see his lips form a soft little grin. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. I take in a deep breath and release it. I snuggle closer in Xander's embrace and smile to myself. Peace. Eternal peace.

THE END

***********************************************************************************************

IMPORTANT NEW!!!!

I HAVE COMPLETED THE WHOLE OF THE BLOOD MOON PACK SERIES. IT IS UP AND FULLY WRITTEN! SO PLEASE GIVE THEM ALL A READ AS WELL AS A THUMBS UP!! THANK YOU ALL FOR EVEN READING MY BOOK. I NEVER THOUGHT IT WILL EVEN GET SO FAR. BUT IT HAS AND I AM EXTREMELY AND OVERWHELMINGLY GRATEFUL FOR THAT. I LOVE YOU ALL!!😢💙💛💜💚💓💕💖😀😁😉😊😄😆🤗😇☺🙄

BLOOD MOON SERIES: BOOK 2Noah: Her Forbidden Beast*COMPLETE*

Noah: Her Forbidden Beast
*COMPLETE*

BLOOD MOON SERIES: BOOK 2Noah: Her Forbidden Beast*COMPLETE*

BLOOD MOON SERIES: BOOK 3
SOLOMON
*COMPLETED*