Chapter 17

UNKNOWN POV

"Everything is in play Alpha."

I look down at my gamma.

A burst of joy flooded my whole system,"Good good. How did she look?"

My guard stood there with his hands behind his back, "As beautiful as you described her sir. Obviously not as BEAUITFUL as your deceased mate."

I slammed my fist on the arm of my wooden chair, "DO NOT mention her! She is alive," I snarled.
"She is living, living in my little Elizabeth. She is in her. The moon goddess just placed her in a different body. She has blessed with a second chance."

My loyal gamma bowed shakily. "Of course, Alpha. Forgive me."
He steps forward and kisses my hand.
I stroke his cheek, "You are forgiven...LEAVE ME!" I shout.

I will soon have you my dear. Very thing is already falling to place. Everything is already in play. I will have you...in body...and in bond, my Elizabeth.

I get hard just thinking of her. I feel my member pulsing.

"Kane!" I shout.

One of my men walk in, "Yes master?"

"Get me the servant girl please."

He bows his head and leaves. A few minutes later the timid teenage girl walks in.

"Hello my dear."

She bows her head to me. With my hand I motion her to come.

She does slowly. Once she's close enough, I extend my hand and place it on her stomach, I feel around her waist and hips, imagining them to be hers.

I smile in approval. Yes, I will be satisfied tonight.

"Strip." I command.