22

Hello everyone! Please comment!
I've decided to update this one again and I changed it because I realized I didn't know how to continue it from there.

So enjoy the new update!

I woke up and smiled at Clayton's arms wrapped around me. As I moved a little he groaned and pulled me closer.

Mate's asleep. A growl sounded in my head and I smiled.

Hello my wolf... What's your name?

You get to name me Katlyn. My wolf's soft growling said.

Okay then umm how about Storm? I said and my wolf growled in approval.

Nice I like that. And with that my wolf faded into my mind again and I sighed. I could feel Clayton's breath on my neck and I smiled.

"Clayton?" I breathed as I tried to get out of his grasp. I had to go to the bathroom. My mate grunted and I heard him yawning.

"Yes?" Came his husky reply. My heart fluttered at the sound of his voice.

"I have to get up." I said softly and my mate growled lowly and pulled me closer. I moaned as he kissed my neck slowly and teasingly. I heard Clayton grunt and he kissed my neck with growing passion and aggression. My hormones were all over the place and it only intensified my need for the bathroom.

"Clay stop I have to pee." I gasped as he started to get on top of me. He paused and chuckled before sitting back. Before I could say anything else he grabbed me and hoisted me out of bed. I yelped in surprise and he whisked me into the bathroom. Clayton put me down by the toilet and smirked.

I gave him a look and he just stood there, "Umm Clayton," I said, "are you just going to stand there?" He nodded with that same smirk and I frowned.

"But I have to pee." I said and he shrugged.

"It's not like it's going to kill you or me to be in here." He said casually and started fiddling with the cabinets by the sink.

"So you're gonna be fine when I pull my pants down right? You can control yourself?" I asked eyeing him and he visibly swallowed. He glanced at me and looked me over before tensing up.

"You're right." He said and started grabbing his toothbrush and stuff and hurried out of the bathroom shutting the door behind him. I chuckled softly.

After I was done with my business I slipped out of the bathroom to be automatically encased in my mate's strong warm arms. I growled in delight as he gently backed me up against the wall and smirked at me.

I chuckled and stuck my tongue at him and raised my eyebrows when his eyes darkened with lust. He growled softly and pressed his face into my neck and gave me chaste kisses. I moaned as he kissed my jaw and collarbone and back up my neck to my cheeks. My breathing became ragged as did his and he pressed me harder against the wall and smashed his lips upon mine. My hands flew to his head and I gripped his hair and pulled causing him to moan and open his mouth. I smiled and slipped my tongue in his mouth and he growled softly when mine touched his. In moments our tongues were battling for dominance and our hands were teasing each other in almost every way possible. Finally we pulled away and our lips were damp and eyes sparking. I looked at him and giggled causing him to laugh softly. All that just because I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I love you baby." Clayton sighed and I smiled.

"I love you too." I breathed and he pulled me toward the bed.

ELI POV (new)

I slid out of my bed and sighed as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on my wall. I was pathetic. A disgrace. I was ugly... So unappealing beside the others in my pack. Yeah pack you'll get the idea of you don't already.