30

Alex's P. O. V.

"Get up you bitch." A hard slap sent me sprawling into a wall. My head connected with the hard surface and I heard a crack. Pain blossomed from my head and through my body. I fell to the ground and remember hoping that wasn't the crack of the wall. I prayed it was my own skull cracking maybe then I'll be free of this. But I looked up and saw the split in the wall and my hopes faltered. A rough hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. I stared at the man before me and stood tall in spite of my situation.

I looked around the dirty room. Where was I? A basement or something? It was scary looking in here not to mention there's a big ass guy that wants to rape me. Yeah that will add on to the fear factor. I looked at the man and grimaced and I couldn't help but notice the sickening glint in his eyes. The look told me to surrender but of course I'd never bow to any fraudulent bastard. Instead I looked him in the eyes in defiance.

I was being played with once again. But this one like so many others was going too far. My shirt was somewhere I didn't know and my pants were halfway undone. That's all these men wanted from me. They wanted to mate, to fuck. Ha and I quote from one, "I'll make you feel better than ever. I'll have you screaming all night." I shuddered. Gross... Just despicable.

My legs were shaking though. I was so tired physically and mentally. The man went to grab me and I dodged luckily avoiding his grasp.

"No. No. No! I'm not doing that with you! I'm not a whore!" I snarled at him finding confidence. He looked at with black eyes and lunged at me. He pinned me against the wall and stared me down. I tried to push him off me to no avail. I cried and kicked and scratched at him and he smirked.

Most of the time the mutts just wanted a little mouth action... Which I had regrettably done on several occasions... Not that I wanted to but if their threatening to kill you at a young age, you have to do some things you don't want to do. I've-by some miracle-managed to hold on to my virginity and I don't plan on losing it to this mongrel.

"I like a girl that holds her own." His eyes ran over my body and he smiled greedily and started kissing and sucking and licking and biting on my neck. His fangs nipped at my neck and pricked along my skin.

This bastard better not try to mark me! I groaned in indignation and disgust and tried to push him off. He wasn't budging though and I felt him start to do the same to my collarbone. Okay I'll admit it felt good at some moments but who gives two flying fucks? This cunt of a man is sick!

I cried out as his tongue lapped at my breasts and I groaned as he started fiddling with my bra. He was trying to get it off but he was too eager to get a really good grip on it. Damn clumsy handed freak! I pushed at him. But it's not like he didn't have me trapped right now so other than that I couldn't really move.

"Stop it... Please." I begged as he started putting his filthy hands on my bra straps.

He didn't stop though so I went for plan B. I brought my leg up hard and nailed him right in the place where no man should be hit. He doubled over and I hit him so good he actually threw up. Ooh two points for Alex!

"That's what you get, bitch." I spat at him with a triumphant fist pump. Okay maybe not the adult thing to do but honestly nothing adult like was going on here anyway. I hopped away from the slimy, foul smelling, chunky fluid and made a dash for the door.

"Alexis! Alexis come back here you-" the man howled after me. I still didn't have my shirt but I didn't care. I whirled around and looked at his crumpled figure holding his hurt manhood.

"My name's Alex you pervert." I snarled at him then straightening my bra I sped out of the room. I was like lightning!

It was night ,the time I'm not sure, I'd been in there for a while. Maybe a day?I ran out of the house and to a black truck knowing my stuff was mostly still in there. I tried the handle but it was locked.