35

Guys I can't express how grateful I am for your support and reading of my story.

Check out my book 'Blackbane' as well if you're liking this one.

Thank you!

I sat in the living room. Everything had gone pretty well. My hands tingled softly as I sat there on the couch. Outside I could hear murmurs of the many wolves socializing between one another. Suddenly a yell rang out and I hopped to my feet in urgency.

"What's wrong?" I called outside as I made my way to the door but everyone looked around in confusion.

"Someone was here but..." I person said and suddenly I felt a whoosh beside me and I gasped as three people appeared beside me. One was a female with dark hair and glowing eyes. A man stood beside her with glowing eyes and I soft look to his rather intimidating figure. An older man was beside them holding jugs of red liquid. I tensed as I smelled blood and the girl gave me a look whereas the man gave me a fanged grin.

"Vampires." I gasped and the wolves around us went into a frenzy.

"Not possible. They're extinct." Someone howled.

"Just because you cant see air doesn't mean its not there." The older man said and the younger one chuckled before offering a hand to me.

"We're here to help." he said as I hesitantly shook his hand. The girl, I'm assuming his mate, gave me a nod and shook my hand as well. Clayton came outside to stand beside me as well as the other alphas and lunas.

"We're going to help you since wolves helped us. One of your kind taught us long ago how to control our forms... wolves saved us, so its only right we help you as well." The young man said and dipped his head to us.

"Thank you." Clayton said as he looked at the vampires in mild shock. They nodded and looked around.

"So... where should I put the blood?" The older man said and everyone looked at each other.

Sorry it's short guys but I honestly couldn't think of anything.