49

Dominic's P. O. V.

I roamed the halls of my home with a frown. Where the hell was Iza?

She'd left for the store to get Heaven knows what but that was hours ago. My worry was rising with every moment passing. Emillia watched me with a roll of her eyes.

"You're being dramatic." She said and I opened my mouth to say something.

I whipped around as I heard the door shut and my mate yelling. I shot my sister a look. In a flash I was behind Iza but she didn't realize.

"Dominic!" She yelled and I smirked.

"I'm right here." I said and she jumped and spun around to face me. My smirk instantly dispersed at her wide frantic eyes. She was panting and took a deep breath.

"Dominic I saw Katlyn!" She practically screamed in my face and I winced before taking in what she'd said.

"Katlyn? Ravenwolf?" I asked and she nodded vigorously. Her ebony eyes blinked several times before she made a face. Emillia came hurrying over at the mention of Katlyn.

"She didn't recognize me... I followed her because I wanted to make sure... she went to her house I'm assuming, then this guy showed up... Remember how Harper and Ace kept talking about a Reversion?" She said and I nodded to the last question. She took a deep breath.

"It worked. I didn't smell her wolf at all and she was obviously Hunting and the guy..." she paused and I frowned.

"What happened?" I asked feeling left at suspense.

"They were fucking. And not just any fucking. Hardcore fucking! I feel like I've got to bleach my eyes and cut off my ears! I couldn't look away! I was in shock, I couldn't move, I can still hear it! Oh yeah the guy's name is Jaxon! I heard it a few times as well as Katlyn. It's her. It's her Dominic..." Iza ranted looking horrified and my mouth gaped open.

"Well..." I managed to get out but nothing followed.

"Oh my..." Emillia said sounding shocked.

"They were still going at it when I snapped out of it and ran here. Dominic what are we going to tell Clayton?" She spoke the words I didn't want to hear.

"Maybe we shouldn't tell him." I said softly and Iza scowled at me.

"Dominic no-" she began but I cut her off. Emillia started to object also but I spoke over them.

"Listen... Clayton's been waiting about six years for her. Six years. So what if we tell him we found her, but also that she was in the arms of another? His wife, his mate, the mother of his child, having wild sex with some man? That's how you found her? It'll drive him insane." I explained and Iza shook her head and let out a shaking sigh.

"So we don't tell him?" Emillia questioned though I could tell she highly despised the idea.

"Tell who what?" Ace said strolling into the room. I looked at him and sighed. Ace, Harper, and Ace's father had come to live with us and my people.

Iza gave me a look and I shrugged.

"I found Katlyn." She said and Harper and Ace looked shocked.

"The Reversion..?" Harper said softly.

"It worked. I think something else went down too because she didn't recognize me at all. It was like she'd never seen me." Iza said and seemed to space out.

"So why don't we just take her to Clayton? I'm sure there's some way we could undo it." Ace said and I scratched the back of my neck.

"It's not that simple." Iza said and the two looked at her.