23

Still on Eli's POV

I woke up with a groan. I felt like shit. Everything hurt and I mean everything. I sat up in bed and stretched wincing as I did so. It was still dark outside and I sighed. It had been about a week since I found out Nathan was my mate and he'd taken the alpha title the day before yesterday. I hadn't went to his ceremony and I knew I'd hurt his feelings by not attending but that was the point. I sighed and moaned as I stretched again. Suddenly a spark of pain hit me and I held in a cry of agony.

Get a change of clothes, put it in a backpack, take it with you and get outside now, head for the woods. Elika's voice instructed me and I did as told. When I was done I slung the bag over my shoulder and rushed from my room. Luckily I didn't run into anyone as I made it outside and ran into the forest. I don't even know when it happened but suddenly I was in the ground withering in agony. I screamed as bones shifted and cracked and I squeezed my eyes shut and gritted me teeth at the pain. The first shift was always the worst. Finally the pain stopped and I groggily opened my eyes to see white paws in front of me. I pushed myself to my paws.

I shifted! I let out a howl of triumph and leaped into the air.

Yes dear Eli we are one. My wolf said and we rushed through the trees and ferns. We kept running until we stopped at a pond and I looked down at my wolf's reflection and was stunned. I was a pure white wolf!

We're white? We're pure white! I said in shock. Pure whites were rare and they were said to be gifts from the great Moon Goddess herself. They all had something unique about them and no one had heard of one in centuries.

Yes Eli! We are a pure white! My wolf howled in pride and triumph. The backpack on my shoulders slipped a little and I shrugged it off.

Okay now turn back. Elika said and I did as told. I was naked and I sighed. I reached for the backpack but Elika's voice made me pause.

Look at yourself. I shrugged and looked into the pond and shrieked in astonishment. I had changed too. My hair was glossy and looked alive. My skin was tanned and my body had changed. My cheek bones were prominent and my double chin was gone. I looked like a model! What stroke me the most were my eyes. They were a lovely golden now with sparking irises.

"Oh my... How?" I said aloud and I smiled in pride.

That is the real you Eli. You are beautiful. Elika said and I blushed in flattery. I grabbed the backpack and slipped on my joggers and tank top.

I made my way back to the pack house and I smiled. My confidence level was up to its max and I was at peace I'd never felt so alive. When the house came in sight my grin grew. I had a plot in mind and I would use this to my advantage. They'd regret treating me like dirt.

I passed a group of guys and they watched with big eyes and open mouths. Why are they out it's nearly one in the morning?

"Hey boys." I said winking and they gulped. I chuckled and kept walking. I smiled as I saw Alex and I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He whirled around and paused when he saw me. His eyes darkened with lust and I smirked before punching him right in his face. What I didn't expect was for him to go flying back like he did and land on the ground a few yards away. Damn! I eyed my hands in wonder and walked over to him.

"Serves you right you dick!" I snarled at him as he climbed to his feet. He glared at me and spat out some blood.

"What the hell? Who the hell are you?" He snarled and I chuckled darkly.

"Aww? Confused? It's me Eli you asswipe. Now where is Nathaniel?" I said sharply and Alex's eyes widened as he looked at me. His eyes were still dark with lust.