0.4

Lily's POV

Month 3

"Sirius..." I said, rubbing my little baby bump as I turn my head to look at him. He was currently sitting on the couch next to me, reading some sort of boom. "Yes, Lily?" He replied, not taking his eyes off the book. "What's going to happen when James finds out?" I asked and he closed his book, turning to me. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I mean, he told me we needed space, time apart. He'll me back. I know he will." I said. "I guess we'll have to deal with it when the time comes. He's a pretty understanding guy." Sirius said as he picked up his book again and started reading again. I sighed and stood up, heading to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

I took my sandwich and started walking around the house. I have been hear a lot over the past three months, but not once have I explored. As I was walking around eating my lunch, I made a mental list of all the things that needed to be baby proofed and hidden. This house is kind of sad when you think about it. It's always so dark and gloomy. All the rooms are furnished but missing people. The rooms that belonged to his family members are full of dust, all their belongings untouched. It's just Sirius and the house elf. And now me, I guess. I hope to bring some light and happiness into this household with the baby. The house needs it. I passed the baby's room and smiled. It's was the brightest room in the house. White walls, dark purple door, beautiful white furniture. We wanted everything white, just Incase. I suggested the purple door, saying that if the baby grew up to hate it, he or she could change it to whatever they liked. We chose the room closest to Sirius' bedroom. I'm pretty sure the room belonged to one of his sisters. I hope they wouldn't mind. I finished my lunch and came across another room I hadn't noticed before. It was empty. The only thing that was in the room was the walls covered with a family tapestry. It was a family tree  I followed it, reading all the names of his family members. I reached Sirius name and traced it lightly with my fingers. I hoped the baby would be added when he/she is born.

"They'll be there." I head Sirius voice from the door way. "What?" I asked, turning around. "The baby. He or she will be up there." He answered. "Oh." I said. "That's what you were think about right?" He asked and I nodded. Sirius walked forward, tracing a branch that stemmed from his picture and name. He tapped an empty circle. "Right there." He said and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Come on, let's go for a walk. It's a lovely day outside." He said as he grabbed my hand. I didn't bother complaining. I didn't mind going on a walk today.

a/n

what is this you may ask...well it's an update! for all those people who read 'the daughter of sirius black series', you know that i've finished 'the girl who lived' and im currently working on the next book. obviously i can't leave my readers with nothing, so i've decided that i am going to work on and finish this book before i release the next book in 'the daughter of sirius black' series.

this book doesn't have very long chapters, so it won't take too long to complete! i hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!