1.0

Lily's POV

MONTH 9

"Hey Lil..." Sirius said, grabbing my attention. "What is it?" I asked him. "Did you tell your parents about this? About the pregnancy?" He asked me and I looked up from my book and shook my head. "No. I didn't want them to think I was disgrace. How about you? Did you tell your family?" I asked him back. "Yeah, actually I did. I wrote them all a letter and made sure they got it. I doubt not many of them care, but at least they know." Sirius answered. I looked at him one more time before returning to my book. There were a few minutes of silence before Sirius spoke up again. "What happens when James finds out? I'm his best friends and you're the girl he's inlove with." He said. This time is sighed and closed my book after placing the book mark in it. I winced a bit as I sat up on the couch more and rubbed the section where the baby was kicking.

"Sirius, I don't have a clue what'll happen right now. All I care about is getting this baby out and making sure she is happy and healthy. When the time comes, and James does find out, we'll deal with it then." I said to him and he nodded. "I guess you're right. That baby will be out in no time and all we have to worry about right now is her." He smiled and reached over, rubbing the baby bump. I smiled and picked up my book and going back to reading. And you're the girl he's inlove with...those words played through my head the rest of the day. If James did love me, or was still inlove with me, he wouldn't have ended our relationship. And when he does come back and if we do get back together, what happens with the baby? I could never hear her away from her father but I also couldn't live with having James hate me for it. I sighed and closed my eyes, my hands resting on my now very large baby belly. I was due to give birth anyway between now and next week. Sirius and I were both very scared but also vet excited.