MY Life

CHAPTER-1
DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

''people saying wrong things about your dearest daughter...huh. .she is doing whatever she wants. .and you are not even trying to stop her .you will regreat one day. make my words. ''
My not not so dearest aunt said her asusal bhak bhak like a dog...
Ohh..she is old enough to go to GOD, but not had luck enough..Hey. .lets introdous my self..
Am Nandini Murty. read in 12 stander and have a bitch like bestie well for me she is best. .my dad is a multi billioner and always loving and spoiling me so much.my mother died when I was 6 years.. elder sister of my father live with us. .oh, she is a real pain. .i hate her and vise-versa...
Am a girl who loves her freedom most ,and she is the villain in my freedom...
BTW am a virgin and my friend teases me for that too much ,for them who in this 21centure are virgin in age of 17..but my one and only wish is I will lost my virginity on my 18 birthday with a stranger ,I mean one night stand, and never face him even..
horrible past.. but anyways she is a sweetheart...we both are the Diva of our collage...
My mother and father's marrage was love marrage and even after her death he never laid his eyes to anyone else...
Right now am infront of my home court .the judge is my dad and opposite party my soooo called aunt...I've a doubt that she hiard some people who gave my every single details A to Z.
''what's now'' my poor dad said and I singed...

''Rado , am telling you ask her to change her friend cercal .that girl Navya is really a shameless girl. your dearest daughter is already spoiled ,with that girl ,she will only get worse ..''and her bhaking again start. huh, I know my best buddy ohk...

It was a suny Friday and tomorrow ??Oh my my, ,,it's my birth day ...am very very excited about it..

Navya : wahh Nandu !you are blooming like a tube light why?
Like seriously!!tube light!!!arggghhh......was it a compliment!!!
r again ..so am the onlyon e virgin here..

About my best friend ,her name is Navya..i already told you she is a totally bitch ..every night she needs a new boy.. she loves play with there emotions. .poor them. i tried my best but she never stop. .well it's not her fault fully, she suffered a lot, had a
Me : huh ..let me gusse 1st one thing .you are having a hanghover and your yesterday's bed partner was not so good...am I right or am I right?? Hehe
I said as I understood her mood was not good at all, also know her more then myself..

Navya : when you know that then why teasing me idiot...can you belive it ,his p*** was like a new born baby's size...just good for nothing.

I laugh at her stetment ...I told you she is a bitch and I love her..
Me : ahhh...you bitch will never change.

Navya : nope...

She said and smirk at me...and started shouting....

Navya : ohh..your V-card will take a permanent leave now....cause it's your birth day tomorrow ....

I blush a little thinking about...and Navya started teasing me again..

I was at the collage gate waiting for Navya ...and of course coursing her, she will never change.

But I was feeling someone's eyes present on me ,it was not new but different was it was burning one ,so passionate ..i felt kind of jilter in me ,I looked at my behind but there nothing but a brand new black BMW standing...wah ,I envy the woner ....

''what are you looking Nandu..??''Navya came from behind and asked...

''nothing'' I answered I turned tower her ''so you got time to come huh?'' I asked with anger..
'woh ...woh...'' she started with nothing and at last gave me a apology and puppy look which easily melt me.. she and her blackmailing face .We sat on my car and I started driving it.1st Navya went to her apartment then I drive to my home. when I was about to enter in my home I saw that same BMW .i was confused but thought that am thinking too much, it's Ottawa and lots of people use this car...
Yes ,we live in Ottawa ,the capital of Canada ...

When I enter I saw dad all dressed up ,going some where..i fumed ,it's my birthday after all...
''what you think you are going dad .?''I asked in fury..
''oh honey, I have to go London ,there is some important shear hold meeting.i know it's your birthday ,but an helpless ,please take my credit card and do whatever you want shopping and don't angry now.'' My dad said in a sugary tone.
Well I have no problem, as I got what I was wishing for. don't judge me, am a girl also after all.
I hmed at dad and took his credit card and asked to come soon ..the good thing was my not so dearest aunt went to visit India today morning, oh feeling so good at home now.....