she

CHAPTER-2
DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

At 6 am Because of continuous phone ringing my beauty sleep got broke and it was dad .yesterday night I sleep really late as everyone wished me happy birthday ... more over I know it was dad as he always wish me at early morning.
''happy birthday princess and good morning'' my dad wish me as I pick up the phone..
''thank you and good morning to you too'' I said in my sleepy voice.
''looks like I broke my birthday girl's beauty sleep'' dad said ''ok then ..talk you letter, you sleep..'' he added and I just hm'ed at it..
And I again fall into my sleep with a beautiful dream ....
*-*******-*****-*****

At 10 I again woke up because of ringing but different is it was my alarm .
Then I called my uff not so good best friend Navya and then we both went to shopping on which we both are pro.

At mall :
It was one of the best moll here and high class also, the famous MM Super shopping moll. Of course my father also have some shear here but mainly it's Malhotra's company who representing it .they have ,moll to garments ,in every country .they are very famous and multibillionaire and my father's business partner .i don't know that person personally but dad always used to say that he got this success with so much hard work but in a very sort time. now this time I'm unable to remember his name...
Last year when I visit india ,me and my dad were invited in a party and it wae Malhotras. They were like a royal family.i love party but not that classic type so I leave from there just saying hello to Mr. and Misses. Malhotra ....they were sweet.
Navya's voice bought me back from my chain of thought...

"where are you lost Nandu.already dreaming about tonigtht...I know you are excited but at least Nandu look this dress ,it's so gorgeous and sexy .perfect for your tonight.'' she said and wink at me. Huh ,bitch .....
But when I t stuck in my head that what she mean by tonight my checks heat up I don't know why I started to feel a unknown sensation ....oh god am so excited....!

I hit her head and said to stop her nonsense .
but a girl like her never can be stop ,she started laughing loudly and what she did next made my face red full embarrass .she just shouted, said that '
"Today is our nany 's losing 'V' day"...I so wanted to vanished somewhere that time ...but oh god, I can't do that...huh, my badness....

"F**king bitch " I murmured and she continued her laughing .i seriously some time got confused that why I got a bf like her...

"now if don't want to go then tell me ,"I irritate said and started walking totally ignoring her...I know I can't stay angry long time ,she easily know what to do.

Manik's POV :-

It was a cold day like as always but the different is what I saw. Yes I saw her .
In levode road ,my friend Rimo lived .whenever I visit Canada ,I always try to met him ,he has some mental problem ,but not mad, it's a some kind of disorder ....but he is a genius ,we are like buddy and I provide his medical expense ...
Where he lived, in opposite side there was a collage ...and there I saw her in the collage gate ,maybe waiting for someone. Was she waiting for her boyfriend??? Just the thought made my blood hot.it was fully a new felling ,which totally unknown for me.
She was beautiful ,her long heir and big eyes was attracting me most. it's not that she was so sexy and all,she was cute and her antics were adorable...
I saw her get into a car with a girl.don't know why I follow her but I just did ...she drop that girl and went to his own house,I gusse it's his home,and the think was she was Murty's daughter ?
Holy shit I can't be with my business perner's daughter ...I try to convenes my self and promised not to cross her path again .......
It was a busy morning...I was went thought a file...then my PA came,he told me M. Murty's daughter is here,her dad also hold some shear in this mall.i told to give her higher facility ...
My inner mind was dying to see her.uff it's getting into my head...

--------------------------****************----------------------------