I'm afraid

CHAPTER-3

DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

"oh Nandu , you are looking awesome...am telling you, it will be exciting..." Navya said...

Well , every thing for her is exciting.. I nodded and brought that dress...it was pretty exposing and beautiful dress.

After our 3 or 4 hour shopping, we both went to parlor ...

**********************
.
.
At 7pm -
After getting ready , we went to S7 night club , the most famous and expensive club here...I come here sometime with Navya...
All around were dim light, smelling alcohol and sweat, hotness were in the air...

And in the corner , people were fully busy themselves making out and massaging each others body.

They were kissing like there is no tomorrow ....

"Get a room man" I shouted to a couple as the girl's one b****t was already visible ...so nasty...

"what will happened if your aunt come here Nanndu?" Navya asked smirking....

"i think , will slip into coma or got a heart attract " i replied laughing ...

A boy approach Navya. Looks like they already know each other ..
Navya winked at me and went away with that dog...Well , Bitch and dog , nice couple...huh...
.
.
I went to the bar counter and order a batter bear can , my favorite ...
I can feel so many gaze on me. I smirked, I want it only...
After 30 sec a boy came to me... he was indeed good looking and hot...hight I gusse 5 fit 9 or 10... looking at me like a prayer ... his eyes were brown and full with desire ... I felt drolling over him...

.
"Hi , Am Jake ..." he said giving his hand with a flirty yet cute smile ...
I also smile at him giving my hand, " hi, am Nandini " I replied ...
He took my hand and said -

"oh , Indian beauty " and kissed on my hand...

I blushed a little ...oh I really like him...

He offered me vodka as my bear was finished by now...

"so, you live here or just ...." He was about to asking but I answer before...

"no no... I live here..." I said...

''oh...you know you are really beautiful , specially your eyes.." he said...
Hm, interesting , now he is flirting with me...

"thank you " I replied with a smirk...

"so will you dance with me?" he asked...

I approved and moved with him to the dance floor ...

Everyone was cozily dancing with each other...some body were even moaning touching while dancing...which only making the atmosphere more hotter ...

We were dancing too much close, his hand were pressing my waist and back...

His chest was pressing my b****t ...

I was getting excited and on...this Canadian will make me crazy ...I can fell that he was also excited by now...

I keep my hand on his shoulder and said in his ear -

"lets go some were else..." and bite his earlobe sexily ...
He moan and perssed his body on me more...
.

.
.
We went to a room at the same club ....

When we stepped inside , we started kissing each other hungrily ...kissing , biting and sucking each other's lips ...
It was feeling like a haven , he started pressing my other body part...
Very soon we get rid of our cloths and went inside a blanket ....
He started sucking my nick after my lips...my hands were on his hair ...
His mouth soon touch my b****t and I moaned loudly...
God , it's f***king awesome ....
His one hand was in my other b***t and one hand was in my c***t....
Oh my , I can't wait any more ...this is totally new for me , it was asking for more....

Now he said he is going inside me....i got more excited...
we both were ready....

But suddenly with a thud the door got open....

We got salted and afraid...

A very , very ,very handsome and hot man, looking like a greek god entered the room..

He was looking toooo angry, his eyes were spiting fire ...hands were fisting tightly...like he will kill us or me???

"NANDINI " he shouted my name and I was feeling like fainting there only...

..

.
.